The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
These could be decent, Im always skeptical of nike attempting "new" technology on a major shoe like this. The basketball Nike+ shoe pod tech was just a joke...

Its hard to say how these will look in such a terrible cw tho, ill reserve judgement until better colors emerge.

So one pic has a midsole and the other does not. Huh?? Could one be GS and the other adult size?
there's no midsole, in the first pic we got (top right in this 4pack) the person is simple holding the pieces on, you can see where the curve would line up and now that we've seen a pic where no one is holding the shoe together (top left pic) it all makes sense

Of course a turn will happen. Someone who continually bombards themselves with something will eventually start to like it even if they initially disliked it. 

Indeed. Luckily for Nike, most people don't seem to have the self control to ever stick to their guns. People will say they hate them right now, but because this is the twelfth model in LeBron James' historic line of footwear, they will keep coming back as more and more pictures come out and more and more colorways start to float out in hopes that something clicks with them.

Eh not really feeling these. I like the XI way more when the leaked pics came out but that $200 retail price just kept me away from the shoe. These just don't do it for me but I'm interested in seeing reviews on performance

The shoe has to have a midsole, otherwise having a midfoot shank is useless

Of course a turn will happen. Someone who continually bombards themselves with something will eventually start to like it even if they initially disliked it. 
I've been bombarded with IX pics and I still think they're ugly and don't own any and the way there's are looking they may join my thoughts on those but i'm awaiting better pics and cw's prob just wind up with the more causal ext, I've become a sucker for those red suede XII for the win

So if the midsole isn't visible from the outside, does that means there's a drop-in midsole (probably lunarlon) in addition to the zoom hexagons visible through the outsole or could the mesh body of the shoe somehow cover a traditional midsole?

The only thing I hate I about the shoe is the back black part. It likes some air Darwin's/hyperfuse amalgam. I like the turquoise part. Looks comfortable. Pods on the bottom will probably be reminiscent of the jordan xx's. Like some dude said though, it'd be awesome to see Bron wear these in the finals.

Wow

First impressions

Looks like I will be skipping the XII like I did the X. Which is good since I'll probably be buying KD's again after disliking the VI.

Posted numerous times already

Including by you, you trying hard to get props?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom