The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

they look super weird without a midsole.
Exactly how I feel.

I really do hope the final version has that midsole, the shoe would look much less awkward.

I see a whole lot of potential in these.
their was never a midsole to begin with
laugh.gif

they look super weird without a midsole.
Exactly how I feel.

I really do hope the final version has that midsole, the shoe would look much less awkward.

I see a whole lot of potential in these.
their was never a midsole to begin with
laugh.gif

?
like y'all can't be serious right?
mean.gif
 i'm not gonna go grab the 4pk pic for the this but this is the last time i'm explain based on common sense, obviously this was an early non put together shoe pic just for basic ideas, the finger IS CLEARY HOLDING THE SHOE TOGETHER not to mention you can CLEARLY SEE WHERE THE RIDGES LINE UP ON THE BLACK PART TO THE SOLE, I know your gonna say but that leaves a lot of the green part that you say is a midsole showing, go again to the put together pic and you will clearly see that it continues around, now I will say this the SHOE LOOKS TO HAVE A HIDDEN MID SOLE underneath that black material thing, but not a VISIBLE midsole like yall are complaining about, just take your time to compare the pics and everything becomes quite apparent
glasses.gif

I completely understand what you're saying, I meant if the midsole were left exposed as it appeared before it was completely pieced together. I like that look better.

Relax dude, it ain't that serious 
laugh.gif

I am and sometimes I forget people don't actually read on here and it's just people don't seem to notice things or they just want to stay oblivious for whatever reason, I like the shoe better without the nike training black piece as well but it's their and the random top flywire, matter of fact all the flywire the shoe itself just seems odd the more I look at it
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Yea @redrum3281 you did kind of go in bro
laugh.gif
yeah I blame the yr I've spent in the XI thread about how some go ham in telling people to get their heads out of the dirt mostly that one guy I think it starts with a B and ends with a 5 and might have a J somewhere in there
laugh.gif
 learned many a lesson from him

BUT NT XII FAM I DO APOLOGIZE FOR MY HARSHNESS its not a normal thing

I hope they are not using the same laces thats on the 11s.  The ones that magically get lose !@#!

edit: Nevermind, not 12s, lol.

Bron 12 Team shoes, I think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom