The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Weird. It's like they skipped the midsole and went straight to the sole. Probably a double-lasted midsole. I can't imagine lebron having a drop-in lunarlon insert again, which wouldn't makes sense with the zoom pods anyway. Regardless, I really wish there was a midsole, visually at least.

Kinda like the flightposite, no midsole. I agree with most that a midsole would work on these

The shoes in the pic of the Lebron XII rack look like they might be the next Ambassadors.

ok it's not that they need the midsole back because they have a hidden midsole, it's that you all want them to expose the midsole instead of it being hidden behind that extra material piece

Kinda like the flightposite, no midsole. I agree with most that a midsole would work on these
They can pull that off because it's a full foam upper, but this is weird, its part foam part mesh, anything past the midfoot area has to be sliding around on stops due to no midsole, and the only way i can see this shoe working is if it's a system with an internal midsole

Would be dope to see these on Thursday instead of soldiers.
Thats something Jordan would do, Bron aint got that much swag 
laugh.gif

Early models are always displeasing.

I'm sure the final product will be clean and more refined.

Ya'll must've forgotten about this pic. Just wait for the final sample.
nike-lebron-12-600x567.jpeg
SMH. Lebron has been trying so hard not to use HIS Signature Logo/Silhouette, The "Dunkman" for YEARS now..... all bc he doesn't want the comparison's to MJ.

It's inevitable... ppl are going to compare anyways, he might as well at one point. Just feel like they're holding onto that Swoosh too much.

One of the Dopest things about MJ shoes is that besides the AJ I's... you can take off All of "Jumpman" Logos and the Design still keeps its Integrity.

Just want to see some Risks taken at one point...

SMH. Lebron has been trying so hard not to use HIS Signature Logo/Silhouette, The "Dunkman" for YEARS now..... all bc he doesn't want the comparison's to MJ.

It's inevitable... ppl are going to compare anyways, he might as well at one point. Just feel like they're holding onto that Swoosh too much.

One of the Dopest things about MJ shoes is that besides the AJ I's... you can take off All of "Jumpman" Logos and the Design still keeps its Integrity.

Just want to see some Risks taken at one point...
UM what are you talking about the DM logo has only been for the DM cw of his shoes and adorns them as such, he's had 3 logo's that have dominated his shoes lj23 logo, the Lion Crown logo and the more recent and better ljcrown logo and nike will never take the swoosh off their shoes again i'm almost positive, but kobe and kd symbols have been so good that they haven't changed hmmm i'm still mad about the cjbot logo that's been changed to just cj
mean.gif

UM what are you talking about the DM logo has only been for the DM cw of his shoes and adorns them as such, he's had 3 logo's that have dominated his shoes lj23 logo, the Lion Crown logo and the more recent and better ljcrown logo and nike will never take the swoosh off their shoes again i'm almost positive, but kobe and kd symbols have been so good that they haven't changed hmmm i'm still mad about the cjbot logo that's been changed to just cj
mean.gif
I'm talking about what I WOULD like to see. And I'm not talking about those Bogus Lion Crowns or LJ23 Logos... I'd just like to see No Swoosh present, with a just a touch of "Dunkman."

Maybe Nike is doing it purposefully, who knows, but as a fan, I could care less about the business of it. I mean, I understand it all, I've been close to it, but still, I'd like to see them venture away from it.

My favorite Lebron's are still the Lebron IV... the first foamposite Lebron, and I just love the fact the design was so Dope, while the Swoosh was such an Afterthought.

They've had some great joints since, with the 7 and 9's, but nothing has topped the IV's, and maybe nothing ever will, IMO.

Last edited:
ok it's not that they need the midsole back because they have a hidden midsole, it's that you all want them to expose the midsole instead of it bein

mean.gif
I'm talking about what I WOULD like to see. And I'm not talking about those Bogus Lion Crowns or LJ23 Logos... I'd just like to see No Swoosh present, with a just a touch of "Dunkman."

Maybe Nike is doing it purposefully, who knows, but as a fan, I could care less about the business of it. I mean, I understand it all, I've been close to it, but still, I'd like to see them venture away from it.

My favorite Lebron's are still the Lebron IV... the first foamposite Lebron, and I just love the fact the design was so Dope, while the Swoosh was such an Afterthought.

They've had some great joints since, with the 7 and 9's, but nothing has topped the IV's, and maybe nothing ever will, IMO.
we'll agree to disagree, I think player logo's should be an after thought and not the dominant logo, I think the DM logo is his worse after the lj23 and am glad its only on those CW, also I like the nike swoosh and wish it was still on J's but that's a whole diff convo, and I think the IV and 9's are both trash which is why I wish they'd do a proper swingman on another of his shoes also the only time I liked the DM logo but that's my opinion prob y X are my fav of the LeBron line

This man knows what hes talking about. Your lasts 2 posts are DEAD on. After being a Jordan head and then falling out of the sneaker game after MJ retired, I looked at most of the Lebron line as "meh". If they didnt have the Lebron name on them they could be some regular old Nike basketball shoes. You could NEVER say that about Jordans because they always pushed the envelope and looked like nothing else (I guess we can thank Tinker). 

A part of it may be Nike's own doing. J's as you can see got larger than Nike, I dont think they want that again. They want their flagship to still be recognized with the NIKE brand. The Lebrons are like the top of the BMW 760Li. The Jordans were like a BMW supercar that branched off and started making its own cars and isnt directly identifieable with the mothership. I dont think they want that with the Lebron lineage.

This man knows what hes talking about. Your lasts 2 posts are DEAD on. After being a Jordan head and then falling out of the sneaker game after MJ retired, I looked at most of the Lebron line as "meh". If they didnt have the Lebron name on them they could be some regular old Nike basketball shoes. You could NEVER say that about Jordans because they always pushed the envelope and looked like nothing else (I guess we can thank Tinker). 

A part of it may be Nike's own doing. J's as you can see got larger than Nike, I dont think they want that again. They want their flagship to still be recognized with the NIKE brand. The Lebrons are like the top of the BMW 760Li. The Jordans were like a BMW supercar that branched off and started making its own cars and isnt directly identifieable with the mothership. I dont think they want that with the Lebron lineage.
that doesn't change my OPINION on the logo's but i'm glad y'all both agree and you say J's are larger than nike is that anything 14 and below or does anything 15 and above count

that doesn't change my OPINION on the logo's but i'm glad y'all both agree and you say J's are larger than nike is that anything 14 and below or does anything 15 and above count
I dont want you to change your opinion, his post just resonated with me.

There are some 15 and above that were different, but the game changers and the ICONS are 14 and below, they made JB what they are today. They arent retro'ing and re-retroing the 15 and ups. You can take the early jordan shoes and put them next to lebrons and you can STILL tell they are in a class of their own. The 11's single-handedly took the shoe game and flipped it upside down. I was looking at my pair of spacejam's the other day and I am STILL blown away by how iconic and damn near perfect the 11's are, and how they looked NOTHING like anything else that was released in 1995. I cant look at any Lebrons like that. But like i said in my previous post maybe nike doesnt want it that way.  

The lebrons have alot of detail on them which I really like, but the J's as a whole would just blow you away.

I dont want you to change your opinion, his post just resonated with me.

There are some 15 and above that were different, but the game changers and the ICONS are 14 and below, they made JB what they are today. They arent retro'ing and re-retroing the 15 and ups. You can take the early jordan shoes and put them next to lebrons and you can STILL tell they are in a class of their own. The 11's single-handedly took the shoe game and flipped it upside down. I was looking at my pair of spacejam's the other day and I am STILL blown away by how iconic and damn near perfect the 11's are, and how they looked NOTHING like anything else that was released in 1995. I cant look at any Lebrons like that. But like i said in my previous post maybe nike doesnt want it that way.  

The lebrons have alot of detail on them which I really like, but the J's as a whole would just blow you away.
we'll have to agree to disagree I guess Jordans just don't do for me like everyone else, don't get me wrong I love my XII collection but that's it the rest of Jordan's are just ugh with a couple of very random likes like the bred XIII and XVI and XX3 but other than that I just don't see what everyone else see's I look at my bred XI and I just wonder why I even brought them in 12 when I had them in 01, I guess I've just out grown the love for J's nah I never really liked was the fan of the XI like everyone else is
nthat.gif
 but I respect how you feel pimp

These were posted on sneakerbardetroit, not sure if they're photoshopped but the missing midsole isn't working for me.

These were posted on sneakerbardetroit, not sure if they're photoshopped but the hidden midsole isn't working for me.
fixed that for you, yeah i'm liking these less and less it's like the potential got worse with change in color, i'll wait to see a blk/red or wht/red or the NYASG ver and see if they grow on me

I hope these are photoshopped, I just can't dig how low the swoosh is to the ground, needs that midsole. The colors aren't very unique either, just sticking to the exact same layout for each shoe.

ok it's not that they need the midsole back because they have a hidden midsole, it's that you all want them to expose the midsole instead of it bein

we'll agree to disagree, I think player logo's should be an after thought and not the dominant logo, I think the DM logo is his worse after the lj23 and am glad its only on those CW, also I like the nike swoosh and wish it was still on J's but that's a whole diff convo, and I think the IV and 9's are both trash which is why I wish they'd do a proper swingman on another of his shoes also the only time I liked the DM logo but that's my opinion prob y X are my fav of the LeBron line
Yeah, we're on Two Completely Opposite Ends of the Spectrum, bruh. Lol

The X's are right up there w/ the V's as Worst in the LBJ Line. Those two are ahead of the pack & it's not even close. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom