The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Lebron won't even wear his shoes in 2k15
sick.gif

What system is this cause got damn those are great graphics!! I'm not much of a gamer but I'm getting a new system for the house for Christmas and trying to decide which one.
PS4

Just wore my HOL 12's today must say comfiest pair of Lebrons yet my major complaint with them is the lacing system , why would Nike out out a product where you cannot re-lace or lace swap as a sneakerhead every pair I have gets laced in my preference and it pretty much cancels out any lace options for BHM's or All Star game releases

Just wore my HOL 12's today must say comfiest pair of Lebrons yet my major complaint with them is the lacing system , why would Nike out out a product where you cannot re-lace or lace swap as a sneakerhead every pair I have gets laced in my preference and it pretty much cancels out any lace options for BHM's or All Star game releases
If they would have just left in the flywires in the spots where they took them out would have been much better. Like the HyperRevs. KD7 lacing system is dope tho they nailed it there.

If they would have just left in the flywires in the spots where they took them out would have been much better. Like the HyperRevs. KD7 lacing system is dope tho they nailed it there.

Yes don't understand why they had to try something "different" it's flawed tried everything from bobby pins to tweezers sh*t is impossible to re-lace maybe I need baby sized fingers

Thanks
Missed the bed tragedy this morning, but @squalaaa
 was a good sport for sure, especially for being young. It usually takes a certain age to not care what people say when they come at you.

I will say this though:

When I moved to DC out of college, I slept on an air mattress my first year, and half way thru the year it started leaking, and I had to wake up to refill it thru the night. My kicks game was on point though, but just different priorities.

People on NT always looking to clown on someone, and more so if they are new or low post count. It was all in good fun, but it don't matter where someone else sleeps, or their denim choice. This is a sneaker forum, not mattress land forum.

Thanks bro

Lebron XII's aren't as comfortable as some of you are making them out to be.

Missed the bed tragedy this morning, but @squalaaa
 was a good sport for sure, especially for being young. It usually takes a certain age to not care what people say when they come at you.

I will say this though:

When I moved to DC out of college, I slept on an air mattress my first year, and half way thru the year it started leaking, and I had to wake up to refill it thru the night. My kicks game was on point though, but just different priorities.

People on NT always looking to clown on someone, and more so if they are new or low post count. It was all in good fun, but it don't matter where someone else sleeps, or their denim choice. This is a sneaker forum, not mattress land forum.

:lol:

Lebron XII's aren't as comfortable as some of you are making them out to be.

While hooping today at the gym, a guy just got them in the mail today (NSRL). Hooped one game in them and went back to his YOTH Kobe 8's. I asked him why and he said, they are not very comfortable. Maybe I need to break them in, but at this point they are horrible....

Last edited:
Got my nsrls today and I love the look and feel besides one little thing, I have a slight rub against the sides of my foot below the pinky toe. I'm thinking about getting a shoe stretcher for that tiny bit of space that I need but I'm not sure of it'll work on these

Different strokes different folks they were comfy out the box to me and the 5's are my all time favorite for comfort and these blew them away like I said everyone is different just how I was one of the few that found the 11's comfy out the box

Got my replacement NSRLs and returned my other pair back to the Nike outlet, happened to see my Command Force I returned selling for half the price lol. Might go back in a couple weeks and see if my NSRLs are selling half price too, if so I'm copping them back lmao.

They look tough in that photo. Did anyone grab the meridians? I'm surprised the lack of photos even from people just seeing them in the store I just want to see how they look in comparison to all the photos.

I've used my HOLs twice playing ball and noticed the "Twelve" has missing letters now, is this normal, or should I ask for an exchange?

Anyone again had their shipment from END? This is strange usually when I order from them I just need to wait 2 to 3 days and I got the shoes. But this time they haven't shipped it and it 4 days already. I want the NSRL before weekend. 

Hoping for a METAL EYELETS from the END

Back
Top Bottom