The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Got my NSRL's in today. Plastic eyelets, though
mean.gif
Plastic?From where?

THIS!!!  Then people tried to make it seem like saying you should have a decent bed set before splurging on shoes automatically meant we were rich/upper class/never had to struggle/out of touch.  That's the point I stopped commenting.  People started talking about yachts and whatnot. 
laugh.gif
I went 7 years without a bed. Lived in studio apartment. Hard to fit on a bed anyway when you're 6'6

To be honest you can fix the problem yourself with some glue but that plastic eyelet obviously has a cracking issues so you'd forever be fixing it, you do need it though or the lace will eventually cut into the posite.

THIS!!!  Then people tried to make it seem like saying you should have a decent bed set before splurging on shoes automatically meant we were rich/upper class/never had to struggle/out of touch.  That's the point I stopped commenting.  People started talking about yachts and whatnot. :lol:

Yea dudes definitely took it somewhere else :lol:

Box springs cost less then $100 maybe even less than $50 especially in the hood >D

:lol: That's what I said to him, just cop a box spring. He said he was going for the trap house look when Lisa said she had no furniture for a few days, they shared a moment of relation.. so he thought.

Last edited:
Plastic eyelets are intact and all but i don't know if i'll return them. Don't really feel like shipping back, may just cop gorilla glue for when they break off. Closest DSG for me is long island.

Last edited:
Plastic eyelets are intact and all but i don't know if i'll return them. Don't really feel like shipping back, may just cop gorilla glue for when they break off. Closest DSG for me is long island.
They will pop off first wear or when you tie them.

The smallest amount of pressure and they are gone.

Put a light coat on the inside and brush inside the eyelet and you should be good.

bruh 298 new messages, what happened in here? lol......i have still yet to get the right shoe to my 2 left instincts 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom