The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
INTSAVE15 $15 off all could find
nerd.gif

NSRL's look :wow: in person

That orange is crazy.

They are sooooo comfy, man :pimp:

Last edited:
i get a 30 discount they have none in stock....smh, gona get pair from local FL and tey to bait n switch 
laugh.gif

THIS!!!  Then people tried to make it seem like saying you should have a decent bed set before splurging on shoes automatically meant we were rich/upper class/never had to struggle/out of touch.  That's the point I stopped commenting.  People started talking about yachts and whatnot. 
laugh.gif
Yea dudes definitely took it somewhere else
laugh.gif

Box springs cost less then $100 maybe even less than $50 especially in the hood
grin.gif
Shoot, drive thru PG county and you can get a boxspring on the side of the road for free...

Missed the bed tragedy this morning, but @squalaaa  was a good sport for sure, especially for being young. It usually takes a certain age to not care what people say when they come at you.

I will say this though:

When I moved to DC out of college, I slept on an air mattress my first year, and half way thru the year it started leaking, and I had to wake up to refill it thru the night. My kicks game was on point though, but just different priorities.

People on NT always looking to clown on someone, and more so if they are new or low post count. It was all in good fun, but it don't matter where someone else sleeps, or their denim choice. This is a sneaker forum, not mattress land forum.

Missed the bed tragedy this morning, but @squalaaa
 was a good sport for sure, especially for being young. It usually takes a certain age to not care what people say when they come at you.

I will say this though:

When I moved to DC out of college, I slept on an air mattress my first year, and half way thru the year it started leaking, and I had to wake up to refill it thru the night. My kicks game was on point though, but just different priorities.

People on NT always looking to clown on someone, and more so if they are new or low post count. It was all in good fun, but it don't matter where someone else sleeps, or their denim choice. This is a sneaker forum, not mattress land forum.
I was with you until you said Denim choice. :lol:

Missed the bed tragedy this morning, but @squalaaa
 was a good sport for sure, especially for being young. It usually takes a certain age to not care what people say when they come at you.

I will say this though:

I was with you until you said Denim choice.
laugh.gif
I like my old navy joints

I received my NSRLs from DSG today. They were double-bagged, but the box wasn't damaged however. Mine also came with metal eyelets as well. I really like the NSRLs and they look better in person (to me), but I still like the Instincts more.

Just received my Dsg NSRL's from UPS. 7:15 pm . Came with metal eyelets and in perfect condition. Def satisfied with my pair! I live in Florida and it came from NC. Can't wait to wear these babies

Lebron won't even wear his shoes in 2k15
sick.gif
What system is this cause got damn those are great graphics!! I'm not much of a gamer but I'm getting a new system for the house for Christmas and trying to decide which one.

Back
Top Bottom