The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Quote my initial post
laugh.gif

i  see it now 
laugh.gif

I really hope they drop something with either a maroon base or the golden yellow base or even both colors together on a pair. Would go perfect for the authentic or swingman jersey whenever that comes out.

Skipped all the XIs. Cannot say the same about the 12.

These look badass, in just about every c/w thus far.

I hope these make it to ID & have the option of different midsole & foam colors.

So, I don't know if it has been posted but I heard Drake was wearing the Six-Meridians pair on tour...

Y'all really can't look back one or two pages when you post?
07225456671dd9bb62e4579eee042937d08f2b6.gif

I looked in the image gallery on the top right fool. There's no Drake photo in it. No I'm not looking through a bunch of pages lookin for drizzy.

07225456671dd9bb62e4579eee042937d08f2b6.gif

I looked in the image gallery on the top right fool. There's no Drake photo in it. No I'm not looking through a bunch of pages lookin for drizzy.

Oh, and why the hell not?!

:lol:

It was put online today though, you could've at least skimmed through the last page or two, pa.

Real ___s don't use NT's image uploader by the way

Last edited:
:lol: Whole load of people turned since the last time I was in here, every other comment was how ugly they were now they posting the :nthat:

Last edited:
Every year I say I'll make a pair of iD's and never do I really will this year can't miss out

How much does a decent pair of SB 8's run you these days?

Every year I say I'll make a pair of iD's and never do I really will this year can't miss out

Depends on your size, but my guess is at least $500 for a clean pair... AT LEAST...before everyone comes in saying I'm crazy lol.

Depends on your size, but my guess is at least $500 for a clean pair... AT LEAST...before everyone comes in saying I'm crazy lol.

I'm an 11-11.5 I be seeing em go for $850 but I know they probably not actually selling for that much

What?
eek.gif

Pics or it didn't happen.

laugh.gif

i  see it now 
laugh.gif
Thank y'all
laugh.gif

This fool Redrum is so slow
roll.gif
you got me
roll.gif
just got into work and i'm
laugh.gif
 my coworkers looking at me like
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

how hard is it to fix deep scratches say a scratch in the white leather scratch in a red carpet 7
nerd.gif

you got me :rofl: just got into work and i'm :lol:  my coworkers looking at me like :\  |I  :stoneface:

how hard is it to fix deep scratches say a scratch in the white leather scratch in a red carpet 7 :nerd:

If the leather is missing a chunk, there is not much you can do to fill it back in, but you can restore/paint it. Some scratches can be fixed by sanding/razor blading the frayed bits off. Then prep and paint accordingly sometimes can fill in the scratches/cracks.

It's much easier to "fill in" stuff on the synthetics.

the color way really makes this shoe. the cut and physical design of it is pretty cheeks. From many angles they come off looking like booties.

Back
Top Bottom