The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I feel bad. I'm in the computer lab at my school and I saw some poor soul desperately trying to checkout on FNL while I'm sitting chilling in my palmers.... I wish Nike just set a concrete date so erryone could et em.

Man I step away from the thread to go get my passport renewed and they drop on FNL...just my luck. Maybe I'll try hitting up my local FNL today and see if they plan on getting them.

smh and my impulsive impatient *** paid over retail 

is it alright if i express all my not no nice words out of frustration and let the filter take care of it?  There isn't any penalty if a filter has to be used is there that might get me suspended or anything

Last edited:

is it alright if i express all my not no nice words out of frustration and let the filter take care of it?  There isn't any penalty if a filter has to be used is there that might get me suspended or anything
We tried to tell you to wait it out 
frown.gif

I know, easier said then done.  Probably all of us in here have fallen into this trap before.  

Yea I know, I just got back into buying sneakers again after maybe 7-8 years so I was afraid of missing out in long run and Im a golfer so they were extra cool for me.  Not the end of the world, just will be more patient next time.

i mean i got my pair for $255 shipped but honestly with the way these are dropping i didn't mind a bit over retail, Yeah they might be releasing everywhere but not in huge numbers....It is a very clean shoe i must say 

View media item 1489677

No worries...you ain't a sneakerhead if you haven't fallen for the hype on at least one release.

Just called Nike Town chi and they got a "small shipment in" - didn't have my size 11 but they had a 10.5. Debating if I should snag em or just wait it out until I can get my true size.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product/11130/805893-383/nike-lebron-12-xii-low-prm-ep-lebronold-palmer/

They got that rare size 7 and 7.5 for the small-footers. $228 shipped (via Air Parcel)

Had to call Chase and my payment FINALLY went through!

227 shipped with the long *** shipping :lol: Prolly won't get here until July but oh well, I've waited this long I can wait a little while longer. Ya'll pray this order gets processed and everything goes through. Never ordered from RMK but I've heard about them and know they're legit.

Let the waiting game commence! So glad I listened to @redrum3281 and @The7onius, I was about to pay 275 via pp invoice.

Last edited:
Had to call Chase and my payment FINALLY went through!

227 shipped with the long *** shipping
laugh.gif
Prolly won't get here until July but oh well, I've waited this long I can wait a little while longer. Ya'll pray this order gets processed and everything goes through. Never ordered from RMK but I've heard about them and know they're legit.

Let the waiting game commence! So glad I listened to @redrum3281 and @The7onius, I was about to pay 275 via pp invoice.
Would have paid the little extra for no headaches and worries.

Can't put a price on peace of mind.

As long as it's not the Lebron 11 denim or all star games,paying a little over retail for these ain't bad. Paying retail for those pairs was like paying resell. Haha.

I paid $225 for a one time used pair. Unfortunately it was big and fortunately I got a pair on the east bay release and was able to recoup almost all the money spent on the first pair by selling them. Almost,lost a couple dollars but oh well.

What do palmers have to do with miami themes?

Everything lol. It's the theme they had going on for the time he was there. Next year they'll have themes to signify him leaving Miami. Carry-on luggage looking box for the "Get out of town" pack :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom