The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Dang, don't need any, but REPPED for those good deals.  
nthat.gif

I think the AM95 lows won't sell out right away, but they won't be available too long for a discount.

Those AM XII lows have been on the shelves at FTL Times Square for about a week now

in person they're not all that imo, but they're kinda cool from a collector's standpoint

Last edited:
Well since everyone throwing up XII collection pics.....
View media item 1739898Oh and just for the heck of it here's all 13prs of Lebron EXTs
View media item 1739900I'll be switching the lacelocks in the Thin Mints, Smurfs, Denim XI & Tennis Balls to metallic black in a couple weeks when those metal lace locks come in, and volt black shoe laces on the Tennis Balls to bring out the black in them, happy to say BRING ON THE XIII EXTS lol

Well since everyone throwing up XII collection pics.....

Oh and just for the heck of it here's all 13prs of Lebron EXTs

I'll be switching the lacelocks in the Thin Mints, Smurfs, Denim XI & Tennis Balls to metallic black in a couple weeks when those metal lace locks come in, and volt black shoe laces on the Tennis Balls to bring out the black in them, happy to say BRING ON THE XIII EXTS lol
Really nice collection
pimp.gif

I really need to get my 12s together and see which ones I have. I don't even know how many I own right now.

data, usa, cork, palmers, usa lows, svsm lows. i ended up with 6 more pairs of the xii then i was originally planning on :lol:

Just returned my damaged corks 
frown.gif

Right now I own: Wheats, Datas, CLEs and a pair of iDs

I really want to buy a pair of 4th of Julys, but I must wait for the right price 

Back
Top Bottom