The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Tennis Balls look so nice. Nice pick up!

A shame that nike did not release them in europe 
mean.gif

Thinking about returning some of my 12s, I won't wear them enough to break them in and they're not the most comfortable.

I've searched quite extensively, any where to get WTLs for $150 or less? Tried eBay, lowest I could find was kixify for $180. Appreciated!

I've searched quite extensively, any where to get WTLs for $150 or less? Tried eBay, lowest I could find was kixify for $180. Appreciated!

What size are you? Plus if you see your size on ebay, you can message the sellers to see if they will take a lower price. Guy wanted $185 for his WTL and I talk him down to $139.

What size are you? Plus if you see your size on ebay, you can message the sellers to see if they will take a lower price. Guy wanted $185 for his WTL and I talk him down to $139.

Was able to grab a pair off kixify for $150 shipped, my first time using that site so hope it all goes well. Thanks!

loving how prices are very affordable for these, still plan on getting Datas Witnesses Palmers and What Ifs, since the 13s are so booty to me

Could not agree more. Don't see any colorway that can get me to buy a pair of 13s. Glad I loaded up on 12s/

you i thought you loved them based off of what i was reading in the 13 thread
laugh.gif
I love the 'written in the stars" colorway, but haven't really liked one since.  Only 2 pairs I have are that same colorway, and only because I paid $120 each. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you i thought you loved them based off of what i was reading in the 13 thread :lol:
I love the 'written in the stars" colorway, but haven't really liked one since.  Only 2 pairs I have are that same colorway, and only because I paid $120 each. :lol:

:lol: it's cool. Some nice colors for sure but I never feel compelled to actually order. I'm sure I'll get a pair or few eventually.

Back
Top Bottom