The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by s dubl

ArmorRig... Thanks! I'm def diggin both swaps! Aways almost remind me of del sol IVs with the white tongue.

Same thing I was going to say lol, but it doesn't look good on the Aways. The Homes look better but too bad the sock liner isn't black as well.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by jordan r

*** CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.***

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

YOUR WELCOME! (KOBE VOICE)

Thanks for posting this info..
Thanks for sharing....

*** CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.***

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

Maybe I'll pick up the Wolfs now.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

Maybe I'll pick up the Wolfs now.

+1

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

+n^2... bought the sharks for 65 shipped from NTLV.  Had a gift card and it was perfect time to use it. Off topic but has anyone seen the Kobe 7 TKO hoodie purple/black on sale?  

after finally wearing my del sols i notice there a pattern, is that suppose to be like a snake pattern?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Not sure if somebody else already posted what was asked previously.

30wvwnm.jpg

1z4xx8k.jpg
The Homes looks better with the different laces. The Aways are plain ugly like that.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

+n^2... bought the sharks for 65 shipped from NTLV.  Had a gift card and it was perfect time to use it. Off topic but has anyone seen the Kobe 7 TKO hoodie purple/black on sale?  

It has been on sale at Eastbay for a long time. You might see them on sale at NikeTowns and outlets too.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...urple/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

both swaps would look nice if you wore black socks with the homes or white socks with the aways.

Til I can snag the Elites on the low, I grabbed these Wolfs to get me by. Still the best GR colorway, IMO...

f714n.jpg

2zxrywm.jpg

16k97cl.jpg

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Balled in these this morning..felt good except for minor heel slip. think the LM is underrated!

how did those mcdavid ankle braces work for u man?
those are the level 3 ones right?

just re-sprained my ankle again, they feel pretty weak now, cant take much force.
lookin into finally buying some protective gear. always felt restricted with them on...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

This pic absolutely makes it look like he's wearing zk5s. I miss those...
This ID/PE def looks amazing. The color blocking is clean and the white
swoosh looked nice. It's refreshing compared with the plain ones he's
used all season.

I don't see the 2K5 at all ( I have 8 pairs of 2K5), but I agree those are amazing. Love the white swoosh, it really pops!
I think he means the ZK5 as in the Zoom Kobe V, not the Huarache 2K5s, which I can sorta see from that angle.

Whoops!!
frown.gif
 Sorry you're right - they do remind me of the ZK5s a bit. My bad kobeoverbron for mistaking the 2. (BTW I love the Huarache 2K5s)

I tried on the black elites yesterday and I had to post in here because they were alot more comfortable then I expected May actually have to drop 200 on them

Back
Top Bottom