***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

SO i dunno if its where i live or wat...But no spots are gettin those dunkman's in my area it makes no sense

Just copped those dunkmans for $98 at champs with the friends and family. They only got 12 pairs in and i got the only sz 9. They are
pimp.gif
in person!!

I just picked up the Dunkmans for $98 at my local champs with the F&F, not sure how many they got in.

As a devoted buckeye and cavalier fan (as well as a shoe head
happy.gif
) I amvery disappointed in Nike's efforts to get a red colored lebron to the general public. I always buy the bred colorway and the gold colorway of thelebrons, and I long for a red based gr colorway. I mean c'mon nike at least put the osu's online with say the g'town and unc XV SE's andanother school, say some oregon or usc zoom bb1 or bb2s, kinda like the "lebrons" online release of the 3's 2 years ago (maybe 400 prs of eachinstead of 100). At least give people not in NY a chance to get them without spending their life's savings on ebay. Even if not to do that, Nike could atleast release just a gr white, red colorway that looks just like the osu's minus the grey and the logo.

Nike gets a
indifferent.gif
from me.

Sorry guys just venting.

P.S. Yea im mad and im hating on the people who have /or are going to get the osu's for retail
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

White Orange Blue

Say What?

Haha Im guessing Rock is implying a release of the colorway Bron wore really early in the season that matches the old Cavs jereseys?

Originally Posted by vicenteedgardo

how do these fit? I want to get the dunkmans, but may have to do it online.

i suggest trying a pair on first depending on the width of your feet i had to go a sz up because the forefoot was crushing the side of my big toe

For those in a fog hit up Getty images and look for LeBron pics vs the Mavs opening day in Cleveland what Rock is talking is the shoe most Cavs have beenwaiting for something that deals directly with the Cavs and Bron, not the garbage Yankee V's it is in fact the Hardwood Classics. I will post a pic ofthese with the HWC IV's (23 edition ) Finally Nike is back on track * for the record... Bron was Mr. Basketball in the state of OHIO Nike... Think aboutthat when u have a limited release and decide NYC is more fitting..... TMAC- no these are not the playoffs. Something else is in the pipeline

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

For those in a fog hit up Getty images and look for LeBron pics vs the Mavs opening day in Cleveland what Rock is talking is the shoe most Cavs have been waiting for something that deals directly with the Cavs and Bron, not the garbage Yankee V's it is in fact the Hardwood Classics. I will post a pic of these with the HWC IV's (23 edition ) Finally Nike is back on track * for the record... Bron was Mr. Basketball in the state of OHIO Nike... Think about that when u have a limited release and decide NYC is more fitting..... TMAC- no these are not the playoffs. Something else is in the pipeline

http://nikelebron.net/photos/nba_07_08_timeline/

nba_071031_cle-vs-dal-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom