***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

HWC Soldiers
tongue.gif
could have been VERY nice...

Originally Posted by RFX45

How does the LBJ V stand up to outdoor use? Is it pretty durable?
I don't think they would last very long outdoors, but then again I don't think any new tech b-ball shoes last very long outdoors. Most newtech shoes have very thin outsoles that are made of softer compounds for grip/traction. I really like my V's, but I play indoors.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by RFX45

How does the LBJ V stand up to outdoor use? Is it pretty durable?
I don't think they would last very long outdoors, but then again I don't think any new tech b-ball shoes last very long outdoors. Most new tech shoes have very thin outsoles that are made of softer compounds for grip/traction. I really like my V's, but I play indoors.
I've noticed that too, includign the new ZK, BB's and even the Soldiers has thin outsole in which the traction would disappear quick.

Lol dont use V's outdoors, my freind had a pair just for everyday shoes and they fell apart in 20 days so he got a refund

An we call all pray for some NIT heat agnst Kenny Geroge
tongue.gif

^^^^desperation and begging is not a good look. I'd help you, but I'm as useless as **** on a bore!

So are we going to get another ZLV after the dunkmans? Or is Nike done with them? I really would like some HWC my damn self
RU, ROCK or BIB can one of you guys or someone in the KNOW answer this one?? I see the hints comin but im hoping theguesses on here are right on and the LEBRON shoe will be a much better investment than any other shoe for 08

i copped the initial colorway on the drop date....want the dunkman's and the all stars so bad!!!...but we are definately not going to get the dunkmancolorway at our local footlocker here in hawaii!!!
frown.gif
...so im going to have to probably cop off the internet...or maybe the NEX where they actually had themean greeen soldiers...so i know im one of the only people in hawaii to have that colorway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

^^^ Nice Matt...are those red suedes?

Since the Non-Lasered Chinas have the same gold embroidering.. could be..... but for sure these are the suedes...

That just looks so elegant on those shoes. I'm still not crazy about the design of the shoe, but I did pick up my first V last week, the GR Dunkman.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

^^^ Nice Matt...are those red suedes?

Since the Non-Lasered Chinas have the same gold embroidering.. could be..... but for sure these are the suedes...
nice Ru im loving the white/reds i'd even take thoose over osu the suede is nice look

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Pics are nice.......but I am one for information. Who can give me some concrete info on when some kicks in White/Orange/Blue will release? If at all.......

Ru didnt you have these for a while already? Why don't you post them up since you own them...but you better make sure you give permission to any sites who may post the pics without your permission.

I had some Non Grafs go up on a site and are still there, but I didn't see a request to have them put up...but I'd sure like them taken down....lol

I can't even get ahold of these bad boys and they are my favorite colors!!
^ Sorry, I have to respect my contact's wishes to not post them
frown.gif
but to answer your question, yes I have had them since Jan... Hell, wore them to the good ole Columbia Mall once folks had no clue what I was wearing... LOL But I will throw up a pick of something else in the PE showcase... Something that was on the hardest Bron PE to get list- guess its not. ..... LOL
wink.gif

Access granted.....
devil.gif

^^^i concur. i was all over the dunkman iv ...and ii and iii. the dunkman v's are iffy at best...inmo

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Ru are those your pics or someone else's you are posting up? lol

smh...
laugh.gif

Cleveland gear in the pic... familiar grey carpet?... lol.. has to be mine right?

Back
Top Bottom