***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

BP... no sooner than I asked you.......I found out about it....!!!!! email me by the way...

^Rock, just checked that site and...... no info on the HWC's? Oh wait.... I get it!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

^Rock, just checked that site and...... no info on the HWC's? Oh wait.... I get it!
roll.gif

With a special dedication...

HWC V's
I won't takepart in your "jokes" anymore.

I'll be picking up the GR Dunkmans pretty much only because I don't have a pair of V's yet.
BTW best dunkmans for me...II>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

roll.gif

With a special dedication...

HWC V's

I won't take part in your "jokes" anymore.
After that, they were nowhere to be seen until today. We give you a detailed look at one LeBron's game PEs. More pics after the jump.

Not completely accurate.... you cant say " seen for the FIRST TIME"....
happy.gif

good pics though

Pics are nice.......but I am one for information. Who can give me some concrete info on when some kicks in White/Orange/Blue will release? If at all.......

Ru didnt you have these for a while already? Why don't you post them up since you own them...but you better make sure you give permission to any sites whomay post the pics without your permission.

I had some Non Grafs go up on a site and are still there, but I didn't see a request to have them put up...but I'd sure like them taken down....lol

I can't even get ahold of these bad boys and they are my favorite colors!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Pics are nice.......but I am one for information. Who can give me some concrete info on when some kicks in White/Orange/Blue will release? If at all.......

Ru didnt you have these for a while already? Why don't you post them up since you own them...but you better make sure you give permission to any sites who may post the pics without your permission.

I had some Non Grafs go up on a site and are still there, but I didn't see a request to have them put up...but I'd sure like them taken down....lol

^ Sorry, I have to respect my contact's wishes to not post them
frown.gif
but to answer your question, yes I have had them since Jan... Hell, wore them tothe good ole Columbia Mall once folks had no clue what I was wearing... LOL But I will throw up a pick of something else in the PE showcase... Something thatwas on the hardest Bron PE to get list- guess its not. ..... LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Ru didnt you have these for a while already? Why don't you post them up since you own them...but you better make sure you give permission to any sites who may post the pics without your permission.

^ Sorry, I have to respect my contact's wishes to not post them
frown.gif
but to answer your question, yes I have had them since Jan... Hell, wore them to the good ole Columbia Mall once folks had no clue what I was wearing... LOL But I will throw up a pick of something else in the PE showcase... Something that was on the hardest Bron PE to get list- guess its not. ..... LOL
wink.gif
If it's what i think they are, well then.......CONGRATS! I know u have been looking for the shoes for a minute, glad u finally obtained them myfriend! PO

Back
Top Bottom