***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

So are the ZLV HWC coming out or do you guys just have access to the P.E.? I'm lost!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

BP- please post a PS of the HWC soldiers when u get the opportunity....
pimp.gif

my laptop is in the shop so i dont have access to them.

Rock, if you want to post them go ahead, but they aren't tagged...

Ru.. you know I am not the king of postin pics unless they are already on the net. I'll send the joints BP did for me and throw them up Son Son..

Originally Posted by dkid33

any info on when the svsm and osu coming out?
nikelebron.net should have ALL the info you need. Exact dates. Original Pics and Inside Interviews. Its where I get ALL my info now.

And Im not even jokin' this time.

Look at Ru............gotta do us like that huh? Haha...........Wow I love those colors......takes me back to 86-87..............when I was that old age of 5.Haha

wow so after watching this site from the beginning,i finally get to make my first post.first off i do wanna say thanks to this community for giving me the infoon tech,shoe dates,colorways etc. that help my daily job (footlocker wage slave).and it also excites me to be in such great company as Ru,Rock,some of theEKIN's that come on here as well,BP and the like.

I really love coming on and seeing heat like the PE's up above,which are beautiful.makes me have hope for the shoe game in general,and maybe one day beable to aquire some of thse haha.

now onto my main question...

any one have product codes so maybe I could order these High school/college colorways and have them shipped to my store? mainly the CTK's and OSU's oris HoH not set up for stock locates of the PE stuff.I did read that they except the FTL discount,so I figured maybe it was possible to stock locate these.

again thanks to nike talk for the years of help and info,hopefully I will be able to contribute to it as well soon like I have seen in the past.

fills me with pride to be part of this community officially.
happy.gif

Welcome. I don't think your store would be able to order these as they are exclusive to HoH...for now.

thanks rock. any info on production numbers of the high school/collegiates?

also any chance the suedes getting released.those are beautiful.

Quick ? about the Mr. Basketball's. Does anyone know exactly how many were produced?

I've seen people say 140, but I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

Thanks for your time.

The lows are up on NDC. They are $90 but it looks like they don't have full length zoom

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Quick ? about the Mr. Basketball's. Does anyone know exactly how many were produced?

I've seen people say 140, but I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

Thanks for your time.

no less than 250 pairs were made......

^Thanks Chris. I was pretty sure it was a bit more than 140. I've got quite the handful headed my way.

Back
Top Bottom