The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Things are movin slow for me too..

I got 300 to buy new vinyl but these damn fiends here in new york have dug up every decent piece of samples.

^right
laugh.gif

Pusha that bowdown track is crucial! i remember when you first came to the thread asking questions how to. youve improved alot since then and fast keep it up.you can start sellin if you wanted too.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Pusha that bowdown track is crucial! i remember when you first came to the thread asking questions how to. youve improved alot since then and fast keep it up. you can start sellin if you wanted too.

Thank you, sir! Time flies, huh...?
laugh.gif
I know what you mean, though. I think back to before I was even using VSTs and just think, "Oh God..."

I still think I'm quite the newb with all this, but I'll be keepin' it up and trying to improve.

Hell, if anyone wants that "Bow Down" beat for somethin' like that NT Mixtape, go for it. Hearing someone over my own creation could be cool.
laugh.gif

PS.... Let the American Gangster remixing begin.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JaeBeats - T & L was the complete opposite of what I expected. Itwas a nice and mellow track. Here's my latest track, took some time off the Remix Album to crank this one out.

Winter

Bah sticky or not, this thing moves slow as hell. For the newcomers, leave feedback before you post. It makes things move a lot faster.

sounds kinda like it already...dope *%+@ tho... i wanna hear ol buddy over it... its goin on the gangsta grillz? they %$+$ wit any outside production?

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

sounds kinda like it already...dope *%+@ tho... i wanna hear ol buddy over it... its goin on the gangsta grillz? they %$+$ wit any outside production?
Nah, the Gangsta Grillz is already out. check it out @ www.livemixtapes.com

This along with a few others will probably make the album. We still fightin for that single.

$25.00 to whoever can make me a fire beat from a track on Beyonce's B'Day album, *Green Light (The horn breakdown between about 2:45 and 2:55). Iain't going pro or anything with it, I know somebody who wants to use it and I know how yall get down. Yall rock beat battles for freezie but I thoughtI'd offer something for your efforts.

I'm good for it, check for me in the music forum, I'm sure somebody will co-sign me.

naughtywon@gmail.com

'preciate it!

*Good looks on the notice TIME.

A life to live is Very dope, but Retrospective is my fav.dope chord progressions!!!keep it up son

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

$25.00 to whoever can make me a fire beat from Beyonce's B'Day album. (The horn breakdown between about 2:45 and 2:55). I ain't going pro or anything with it, I know somebody who wants to use it and I know how yall get down. Yall rock beat battles for freezie but I thought I'd offer something for your efforts.

I'm good for it, check for me in the music forum, I'm sure somebody will co-sign me.

naughtywon@gmail.com

'preciate it!
indifferent.gif
what song fool?

Back
Top Bottom