The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

good lookin out jet!!! i def def need to step my eq game up. teach me mr miyagi i am your student lol. most of the time though i think i know what im doing butonly cause i play with the mix until i think i got it that way it sounds in my head. and if you really want to work on mile high for me ill def send you thefiles. let me know sir.

Raygun im still astonished that ive been sleeping on logic with those synths. i still havnt got into it yet but i will just for that reason. nice tracks btw.

Originally Posted by ps2child

good lookin out jet!!! i def def need to step my eq game up. teach me mr miyagi i am your student lol. most of the time though i think i know what im doing but only cause i play with the mix until i think i got it that way it sounds in my head. and if you really want to work on mile high for me ill def send you the files. let me know sir.

Raygun im still astonished that ive been sleeping on logic with those synths. i still havnt got into it yet but i will just for that reason. nice tracks btw.

PS2Child AIM me: Scratchboi

For everyone else, im thinking of creating a tutorial on how to properly EQ your tracks. If this is of interest to you let me know. Alan I got your PM I didn't forget about you...Was a very long weekend.

My advice to alot of you NT producers is to STOP using those same Drum patterns. You want to add variety to your music without the need to rely on the basics...

Example, Shizz your melodies flow incredibly well - yet your drums are so standard that it really gives me no reason to make me think you "stand out". Mix it up guys...

Originally Posted by Shizzmyster SS

Yea, good looks out on your�opinions/feedback Jetpacunlimited, keep rockin.

Now that last beat is what im talkin about.. that right there will grab some attention. Good track sir, really good track!

Originally Posted by Shizzmyster SS

Yea, good looks out on your�opinions/feedback Jetpacunlimited, keep rockin.

"Marbles"
�������
1-2-3-4---5-6-7-8-9--10-11-12!!! YOU'RE RIDICULOUS!! LMFAO!! Dope stuff man...

Hey that "marbles" aka sesame street countdown song sample was sweet. Good job on chopping up that sample. I got one for you... will post soon. this will take you back also.

Jet
Treewing
SneakerinterioR

Glad ya'll like the 'Marbles' track, SneakerinterioR can't wait to hear the joint you got thats gone take me back.

"Love At First Sound"

shizzy - title is corny but the beat is good... i would of went with a less in your face drum pattern. or maybe add some change ups in the pattern. i think this beat needs a dope crash. 
ps2 - no pain no gain is dope... really dope. mile high needs bigger kicks imo. sounds cool though. good shhh
jetpac - i dont really have much input. not my style. but the beat is def complete and ready to go. that melody sounds mad familiar. i wish you would of used different drums though. 808's are exhausted.

heres a cut off my tape that ima put out later than sooner...check out my boy FAME (follow all my examples) dude is crazy...from jerzzzzzzzzz

plant the seeds

Good @%%% JAPE....you sent me this track a while back right? I remember hearin' this @%%% somewhere.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pay jape wrote:
shizzy - title is corny but the beat is good... i would of went with a less in your face drum pattern. or maybe add some change ups in the pattern. i think this beat needs a dope crash.?
ps2 - no pain no gain is dope... really dope. mile high needs bigger kicks imo.? sounds cool though. good shhh
jetpac - i dont really have much input. not my style. but the beat is def complete and ready to go.? that melody sounds mad familiar. i wish you would of used different drums though. 808's are exhausted.

heres a cut off my tape that ima put out later than sooner...check out my boy FAME (follow all my examples) dude is crazy...from jerzzzzzzzzz

plant the seeds

Hit me AIM: Scratchboi

I want you to do some drums on a new track im working.

I was losing interest in making Hip-Hop beats.

Jape makes me want to make them again.

Jape let your boy know I got beats for days if he's interested.

jetpac...you gon have to email em to me... ill check it out... mynameisjape@hotmail.com
plan - i got you...when he hits me up. i havent talk to dude in like 6 months. dude was doing all these shows and !#@+...then just ghost. havent heard from him but i got you. and if you havent been maing hip hop shhh what you been on?

whats good mez?

I been trying to do some sample based electronic music as well as R&B and some other lower tempo stuff.
And I swear CoD is psychologically addictive.

yo nt whats up i want to start making beats but i dont know where to start at anyone want to point me in the right direction i have a mac and can get any program but im just not sure which ones are the best and what equipment i would need if anyone as a beginner....any help i greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Just landed tracks for Lil Cali & Foxx. Crazy thing it was tracks that I had basically threw to the side. I got some more beats that yall might hear in a min.

Pay jape - thanx for the feedback. That beat you did sounds dope. Had to give it a double play. Keep rockin!

The A.M. Dial

Dropping by cause I haven't been through here in a minute, the progress that some of y'all have made is crazy! Will definitely be in touch with a few of you, still searching more original production.

I only make a beat like once a month-$!! now that I've switched over to the artist side, but here's the single off our upcoming mixtape LO.END.RADIO VOLUME 1, release date TBD. The production is all me and I'm on the 1st verse and hook. Fellow NTer Powfo is up third.

http://usershare.net/2cs1ctith1s4

If you wanna check out more, click the link in my sig. Keep it up everyone!

I was bored so I messed around and remade the Nas/Just Blaze track. The chops on there are crazy...Just had to have different time stretches on like every chop and then some parts were even in a different pitch. It really shows how much work can go into flipping a sample.

Anyway here's my version.

http://usershare.net/fh87jt037mgi

Back
Top Bottom