The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

My friend just made this.
pimp.gif
http://soundcloud.com/win...2Floving-n-fighting#play

How did all of you guys start making beats? Like with what programs and how long was it until you fully grasped how to produce a beat? I've always wanted to make beats just for fun. Seems extremely complicated though.

Also, how can someone who makes beats get signed or get your beats out to a big artist?

Honestly some of these beats ( So Authentic and others...) sound like popular rappers should be rappin over them.

Fruity loops ....2-3 years to fully understand ....and shopping music every artist has a email now a days lol

Originally Posted by Shaky3

How did all of you guys start making beats? Like with what programs and how long was it until you fully grasped how to produce a beat? I've always wanted to make beats just for fun. Seems extremely complicated though.

Also, how can someone who makes beats get signed or get your beats out to a big artist?

Honestly some of these beats ( So Authentic and others...) sound like popular rappers should be rappin over them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks bro. I'm So Authentic on a new SN if ya were wondering. Thanks for all the feed. Got new stuff coming soon.
pimp.gif

Def some quality stuff in here.

I want to get started as a hobby.

I could obtain Korg and Behringer hardware at nice discounts. What would a newbie need to get started? Just the basic hardware and software. What specific pieces would you recommend? Any decent pieces from Korg or Behringer?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Def some quality stuff in here.

I want to get started as a hobby.

I could obtain Korg and Behringer hardware at nice discounts. What would a newbie need to get started? Just the basic hardware and software. What specific pieces would you recommend? Any decent pieces from Korg or Behringer?
All you need is:

-FL Studio. (easily fount for free)
-Midi Controller... I suggest the Axiom made by M-Audio.
-VST plugins. (easily fount for free)
-Studio Monitors (200 up)

Yo Losing can you help me download a safe FL Studio? I downloaded FL studio 9.5 Beta but it was only a demo version.

Back
Top Bottom