The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

5434660577_787b0c2159_z.jpg

My Ebay 10% off electronics...Hope this can apply to anyone else:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CTCHMR2BGMZ[/font]

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

5434660577_787b0c2159_z.jpg

...is it just me or when I see Cobra Commander, I don't think about Cobra but Meth comes straight to mind?
laugh.gif

Here's one from my pop's bday dinner at my house. Filipinos believe that noodles signify long life so we had my mom's spaghetti and this really great BBQ joint out in Simi Valley

5493621878_3cbdcb6d16_z.jpg

Anyone have/use the Rotiken/Vivitar lenses from eBay? They have an 85mm 1.4 and a 8mm Fisheye that seem decent. Only drawback is that they're MF only. 

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

The other day I decided to snap some shots of my dogs chillin and running around in my back yard.
what filters were used on the first two pics to get that look?  

ErvinSB91 wrote:

idk what i did to cause this, i think its overexposure. i know if done right it can look really good not so much in this case though
ohwell.gif

tumblr_lhn69yzWjL1qhgbqjo1_1280.jpg

Use a tripod.  If you can't use a tripod (looks like you took these pics from your car), make sure you shutter speed isn't so slow (the main problem with these pics), increase your iso, and lower your aperture 

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n
what filters were used on the first two pics to get that look?  

I didn't use a filter for those. If I could remember I adjusted the temperature and messed around with the split toning in lightroom. I hope that helps. 
happy.gif

i need some help.

a friend of mine is asking me for a favor to take pics of this party he's hosting at some club.
i have no clue on what type of flash and lens i should use for it.
any suggestions?

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i need some help.

a friend of mine is asking me for a favor to take pics of this party he's hosting at some club.
i have no clue on what type of flash and lens i should use for it.
any suggestions?
Use ya standard/stock 17-55 zoom lens and a external flash if that's all you got.

That's what I did for a birthday I did about a week ago.

NT do u think i should sell the stock 18-105 Lens i got w/ my D90 and used the $$$ to cop the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 ? Good Idea ?[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by adob0

Originally Posted by burstmode7d

yo! i knew i recognized these shots, sup Guian. good to see you posting in here fam
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  bro, I been lurking here for years! figured i'd throw in a few shots here and there, seems like the most CIVIL of all threads on general 
tongue.gif

^i know, right? this thread is a like a diamond in the rough. i knew you were an nt'er lol

Originally Posted by adob0

^i know, right? this thread is a like a diamond in the rough. i knew you were an nt'er lol

Hahaha, trust me man, I seent you on the showcase threads. How, as a Filipino, can I forget your name!

2 days ago I picked up a Hasselblad 500 C/M with a Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm/f2.8
And today I just developed my first film!
Pardon the bad quality I don't have a scanner yet...

5506726213_ec3c4b5112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom