The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much deserved.

icegif-1072.gif

Last edited:
That was a really good show and probably the best TGA I've watched...a lot of cool reveals

With E3 being on life support, it really felt like this was the show where they solidly grabbed the torch for these kinds of things

I was hoping for Elden Ring DLC, Sekiro 2, Bloodborne II etc. seeing Armored Core VI was a bit disappointing for me. I don’t know what it is but I’m not a fan of mechs in gaming.

I was hoping for Elden Ring DLC, Sekiro 2, Bloodborne II etc. seeing Armored Core VI was a bit disappointing for me. I don’t know what it is but I’m not a fan of mechs in gaming.

Yea I think these are pretty niche games and imo pulling off a game like this in 2022/23 needs more personality and cutting edge graphics than from is known for

Elden Ring was an AMAZING first play through. The environments in that game are some of the most immersive of any game I have ever played.

The replay value is a little lacking, especially once you get the platinum 😭 I easily put over 200 hours into it though lol. Sad they haven’t announced DLC.

Glad they got another GOTY after Sekiro as well (I might have enjoyed Sekiro just a little more than Elden Ring)

With that being said, not excited about Armored Core at all

Back
Top Bottom