The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guerrilla Game saying **** those PS4 peasants like they Ricky D Ricky D :lol:

Seriously though glad developers are starting to move on to current gen.

Totally agree
I also believe they didnt want Kojima to get first crack at using their engine to fully showcase the environments on PS5.

That lava should be :wow:

This Tekken 8? Thought I was looking at Street Fighter at first.
Same exact thing I thought. Especially since a new SF is coming.

I might cop this. Usually stayed away from Tekken on the console cuz playing would feel so stiff trying to pull off combos. Preferred to play it in the arcade.

This looks real nice though.

Never has a video encapsulated what it's like to play a game more than this one. Those who have played Elden Ring will know and feel what's going on and those who haven't might be convinced to give it a go. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
New ESRB rating for PS4 & Switch

572EBEF1-8DB5-4B72-9323-245BD1726461.png

We did it guys. WE DID IT!
9 Team celebrations ideas | celebration gif, cool gifs ...

I knew they wouldnt announce at the Game Awards because it would automatically become the biggest news there, and dwarf all the other crap.

Between these and a IX and Tactics remaster, I dont need anything else to release from Square Enix again. Sure, DQ remasters would be nice, but lets not be crazy.

Heck, I get a Legend of Legaia and Legend of Dragoon remaster/remake after the Suikoden announcements, I can shut off from social media forever, lock myself away with these games and my PS5, and wait for the sweet release of death.

Never has a video encapsulated what it's like to play a game more than this one. Those who have played Elden Ring will know and feel what's going on and those who haven't might be convinced to give it a go. :lol: :pimp:

I just finished my first run on Xbox. I’m gonna double back and get that plat on PS eventually. Although I prefer Bloodborne, ER is a great game. I became as OP as I could before getting bored and made sure to give that work to
A1F4B505-CF8B-4339-B74F-57BC48597538.png
CE35CD04-91EC-40D9-A703-60A1BFFEFA68.png

:lol:

My top 5 most anticipated for next year:

Final Fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Dead Space
Spider-Man 2
Starfield

My friend who I game share with drunkenly purchased MW2 over the weekend. I jumped on to MP for 3-4 matches and that was good for me. :lol: Ill play the single player though.

Anyway, has anyone mentioned how absolutely HORRIBLE the UI is in this game now? Sensory overload trying to figure out where to go, the battle pass makes no sense, trying to find harcore matches had me Googling Tier 1. I cant believe how bad the interface is.

Anticipated Games

Eiyuden Chronicle
Suikoden Remasters
Suicide Squad Kills the JL
Destiny 2 Lightfall (DLC)
Star Trek: Resurgence
Wolf Among Us 2

Probably forgetting some. Also interested in this Wild Hearts game from EA.

My friend who I game share with drunkenly purchased MW2 over the weekend. I jumped on to MP for 3-4 matches and that was good for me. :lol: Ill play the single player though.

Anyway, has anyone mentioned how absolutely HORRIBLE the UI is in this game now? Sensory overload trying to figure out where to go, the battle pass makes no sense, trying to find harcore matches had me Googling Tier 1. I cant believe how bad the interface is.
I only have played Warzone 2, but yeah the menus are ****ing horrible

The UI in COD has been horrible for a while now. It's ridiculous, especially for a developer as big as IW.

im excited to see what this updated does on the 14th for duty

deff will check out the Rocket League game mode with ATVS/Soccer ball 3v3

i am still playing just about every day been having a blast tbh

no doubt the UI is absolute trash feels like a damn mobile game trying to move around that junk

Thought i had this game in my collection already cant find it.

Anyone know does this allow me the upgrade and all dlc when it drops on the 14th?

The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition (PS4) https://a.co/d/34qtq4O

My anticipated games:

-Spider-Man 2
-Suicide Squad
- Tekken 8
- Wolf Among Us 2
- The Plucky Squire

Back
Top Bottom