The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing the Forspoken demo.
As of right now, it isn't a day 1
But I am intrigued.

What I like
-The world seems pretty big and loaded w resources to collect
-Traversal so far is good and I'm gonna assume it gets way better as you level up.
- the skills/abilities is extensive and borderline overwhelming, like her nail colors have different abilities. You also have multiple skill trees as well as clothing options.

It's hard to say what I don't like because it is a demo, but the controls at times feel clunky.
That talking bracelet better have an option to shut it up. The writing is kinda bad.

Think it looks great though graphically and there is even a photo mode in the demo

The talking bracelet is a key feature they've been promoting for Forspoken so I doubt you can totally shut it up.

Will give the demo a try over the weekend.

I’m sharing PS Plus with my brother. He has Essential, but I think you need Extra for Days Gone or the PlayStation Hits collection.

I’m sharing PS Plus with my brother. He has Essential, but I think you need Extra for Days Gone or the PlayStation Hits collection.

Nope all you need is the basic PS+ and ir's in the instant game collection.

Dope looking game.

Tekken 8 definitely raised the bar graphically. Probably the first true NG fighting game.

Can’t wait to see what NRS does in PS5/XSX year three (that’s crazy…year three but we still cross gen).

Dope looking game.

Tekken 8 definitely raised the bar graphically. Probably the first true NG fighting game.

Can’t wait to see what NRS does in PS5/XSX year three (that’s crazy…year three but we still cross gen).

Tekken does not look as good as the first trailer. That might be an target that was too ambitious for them but we'll see in the final game.

NRS will probably have the best looking game but I don't think anyone is touching Capcom with animations.

You mean Manon?
Cuz I thought the big girl Marisa wa a grappler but she's just a straight juggernaugt like brawler.

Tekken does not look as good as the first trailer. That might be an target that was too ambitious for them but we'll see in the final game.

NRS will probably have the best looking game but I don't think anyone is touching Capcom with animations.
First trailer was probably pre-rendered target video.

The last trailer looked like Tekken 7 on steroids. The resolution, the backgrounds, the stage interactions, and character details. Can’t complain. Perfect.

And agreed. Capcom, since SF5, has definitely upped their animation game. Just feel like the development was probably held back a lil because of the cross generation like Ragnarok or Horizon.

You mean Manon?
Cuz I thought the big girl Marisa wa a grappler but she's just a straight juggernaugt like brawler.

Oh I see. I thought she was grappling

Was going to pass but I can't resist at this price

Screenshot_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom