The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else getting FFVII: Crisis Core Remasterd today?

I got picked up at BB on my lunch break and got lucky they still gave me the steelbook case for free. I pre ordered if it after they took down the pre order bonus.

Couldn't asy no to the half price PS+ Essential discount so I'm good for another year.

I know I been saying this for the past couple years but backlog here I come.

My subscription expired and I’m eligible for the $29.99 for the first year. Just don’t like the reoccurring subs afterwards. I’d have to remember to cancel it.

Has anyone found if this can work for active PS Plus accounts? Like to stack?

PO

5CB9831B-22D1-4D86-9886-B677F6768DA7.jpeg
28839DA5-B29F-4AF2-BC65-461516FCEDCE.jpeg
49DADA19-6E94-453A-933D-D491B29E58D4.jpeg

Just won a ps5 in a raffle at work :wow:

Xtra controller a remote. Already have one, might just give it to my daughter ...

IMG_8984.jpg

You will want to buy at least an internal 2TB ssd since thats the digital version only. The main ssd on the ps5 the space goes quick.

I wish it was more than 670 or so GBs but that’s enough for me as it’s just a exclusive console. I have like 7-8 games installed already on my hard drive with 70GBs left.

You will want to buy at least an internal 2TB ssd since thats the digital version only. The main ssd on the ps5 the space goes quick.

Maybe if she really buys games but i doubt she'll be that into it. She'll probably use it for apps and maybe a couple games. Just glad I'm didn't pay for it so i could care less if she uses it or not. We'll see...

The Witcher 3 PS5 update is now available

I myself had to manually get it going since i hadnt touched the game in a minute

The Witcher 3 PS5 update is now available

I myself had to manually get it going since i hadnt touched the game in a minute

Tried playing it maybe around 2017 and it already felt too outdated so I dropped it quick. Bought it for $10 a few months ago in anticipation of this update. Hoping it hooks me this time and I love it as much as many others have.

Tried playing it maybe around 2017 and it already felt too outdated so I dropped it quick. Bought it for $10 a few months ago in anticipation of this update. Hoping it hooks me this time and I love it as much as many others have.

The gameplay/movement definitely takes some getting used to. Once you get past the tutorial area, the combat and story open up tremendously. It took some getting used to for me for sure and it looks like they added a ton of QOL improvements that takes care of those outdated complaints.

Back
Top Bottom