The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5D601C55-4507-4848-A088-86A9EDEAD90A.jpeg

kojima in cyberpunk lolz

Saw this on Twitter and decided to try it out. Making a top 25 is tough but here’s mine. No particular order outside of Final Fantasy VI being #1

IMG_6062.png

topsters.org if anybody wants to use the graphic above.
Dope concept..

My list.. I cheated.. NCAA 06 is really #25 but nobody in their right mind would put battletoads on their list.. so i did..:rofl:

chart-2.png

Honda FL5 is coming to GT7 in the next update. Will probably purchase all colors immediately w/ one extra crystal black just for mods. :smokin

Honestly feel a much lesser desire to purchase in real life... :rofl:
The Civic will always be one of my fav models, but if I had to choose right now, I'd go for an EG or and EK rebuild. None of the current models really do it for me. I like the FK2, but the FK8 is ugly, while the FL5 is 'just ok'. 🤷‍♂️

Why are the two even being compared? They're so different. Everybody jumping out the window for a game that is finally a "masterpiece" after 3 years :lol:

I'm also enjoying CP77. I'm about 5 hours in this time.

Funny you say “masterpiece” because im still encountering bugs lol and cant believe its been 3 years since i last checked this game out

Had the game crash twice already

The Civic will always be one of my fav models, but if I had to choose right now, I'd go for an EG or and EK rebuild. None of the current models really do it for me. I like the FK2, but the FK8 is ugly, while the FL5 is 'just ok'. 🤷‍♂️

In GT7, for me it’s the EK Touring R first, then the FK8… jury still out on the FL5. Not big on the FK2 at all. In real life it’s the FA5\FD2 (I own a modified 08 Mugen, ordered and purchased new), then the CRX (just sold my last one in 2021), then FK8 (almost bought a really low mile ‘21 sonic grey pearl recently) but slowly falling for the FL5… haven’t driven but the mark-ups are starting to fall. I would buy no test drive for the right deal as long as it’s not white or red.… :lol:

Just finished the morning workout and noticed some GT7 YouTube alerts on the iPad so turned on the console, it’s stuck here… never seen it do this…?

0FA85A91-7EA9-4397-8007-BAF5E760EA88.jpeg

In GT7, for me it’s the EK Touring R first, then the FK8… jury still out on the FL5. Not big on the FK2 at all. In real life it’s the FA5\FD2 (I own a modified 08 Mugen, ordered and purchased new), then the CRX (just sold my last one in 2021), then FK8 (almost bought a really low mile ‘21 sonic grey pearl recently) but slowly falling for the FL5… haven’t driven but the mark-ups are starting to fall. I would buy no test drive for the right deal as long as it’s not white or red.… :lol:

Just finished the morning workout and noticed some GT7 YouTube alerts on the iPad so turned on the console, it’s stuck here… never seen it do this…?

0FA85A91-7EA9-4397-8007-BAF5E760EA88.jpeg
I get that some folks find the FK2 to be a bit chunky, but it appealed to me right from the beginning for some reason.
But given the choice for FL5 or FK8... FL5 in a heartbeat! But is it true that the engine sound is fake?

I had a real-life EK back in the day, but it was the US-spec, with the D16 SOHC VTec engine, which was underwhelming.
An EG hatchback (shoutout to the clamshell trunk!) with a B-series would be amazing. Add an R32 as well as an Evolution (3, 4 or 6) and my JDM dream garage would be fulfilled. 😂

I updated the game this afternoon right after the server maintenance and everything ran without any issues. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom