The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

When i win.. we all win !! #facts :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

295 million is amazing, but i'm good with 1 mil :smokin

1 million a piece for each of my immediate family members !! let them do as they please. that'll be about 50 million.

50 mil for my mom .. 10 for my pops :smokin

100 mil for my son :smokin :smokin :smokin #KadenFromBrooklyn :smokin :smokin :smokin

That's 85 million to play with.. Hmm the possibilities !!

I'd like to open up an official hollywood type agency, be my own a&r !! .. find real talent and build a brand from the bottom up.. the way it should be. Actors, Musicians, Comedians, Chefs, Stylist, Models.. Counselors, Teachers.. better people :smokin #love

Have a channel like diddy's REVOLT t.v !! to showcase up and coming talent for the world.. koudieluv style !! :smokin :smokin

Open up a couple restaurants, create a franchise .. build my brand, movies, music nd food !! :smokin :smokin

Create an award winning app.. all proceeds go to the Homeless !! ..

Buy property, build Small building / Condo like apartments.. FOR HOMELESS !! Provide them with a daily buffet to eat.. breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Only requirement is good hygiene, they must remain freshhh !! shower nd shave.. They'll have clean towels shampoo, razors to shave, cable, food.. books to read, chess, checkers, cards .. Movie Night at local movie theater which i plan to build and open.

Build a School for Gifted and Talented .. Special arts nd trades to help the youth in minority neighborhoods, Open a Gym free of charge for the community. Anyone with a koudieLuvCard will have access to all of my programs, restaurants, classes, courses, auditions, gyms. movie theaters etc.

I'm not sure if that'll be enough money to do all of these things, but i promise to generate enough to do so and make it all possible. I just want the world to be a big family.. nd every to feel the same. I honestly mean this from the bottom of my mind.. inside my heart nd everywhere else.

It all starts with an idea, a vision.. and this is mine. :smokin :smokin .. #Lotto + #koudieluvApp + #koudieluvT.V .. i'll make it happen. Someway, somehow :wink:

- Much luv, Good Luck & Stay freshhh my friends !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. Ps. Every Nt Member gets a KoudieluvCard :wink: :pimp: :pimp: .. No doubt about it :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

1 million a piece for each of my immediate family members !! let them do as they please. that'll be about 50 million.

100 mil for my son :smokin :smokin :smokin #KadenFromBrooklyn :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd like to open up an official hollywood type agency, be my own a&r !! .. find real talent and build a brand from the bottom up.. the way it should be. Actors, Musicians, Comedians, Chefs, Stylist, Models.. Counselors, Teachers.. better people :smokin #love

Have a channel like diddy's REVOLT t.v !! to showcase up and coming talent for the world.. koudieluv style !! :smokin :smokin

Open up a couple restaurants, create a franchise .. build my brand, movies, music nd food !! :smokin :smokin

Buy property, build Small building / Condo like apartments.. FOR HOMELESS !! Provide them with a daily buffet to eat.. breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Only requirement is good hygiene, they must remain freshhh !! shower nd shave.. They'll have clean towels shampoo, razors to shave, cable, food.. books to read, chess, checkers, cards .. Movie Night at local movie theater which i plan to build and open.

Build a School for Gifted and Talented .. Special arts nd trades to help the youth in minority neighborhoods, Open a Gym free of charge for the community. Anyone with a koudieLuvCard will have access to all of my programs, restaurants, classes, courses, auditions, gyms. movie theaters etc.

I'm not sure if that'll be enough money to do all of these things, but i promise to generate enough to do so and make it all possible. I just want the world to be a big family.. nd every to feel the same. I honestly mean this from the bottom of my mind.. inside my heart nd everywhere else.

It all starts with an idea, a vision.. and this is mine. :smokin :smokin .. #Lotto + #koudieluvApp + #koudieluvT.V .. i'll make it happen. Someway, somehow :wink:

.. Ps. Every Nt Member gets a KoudieluvCard :wink: :pimp: :pimp: .. No doubt about it :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
Repped for realness
That is the way you spend that kind of money.
The BEST way to keep large amounts of money is to give alot of it away.
If you are doin it right it will come back to you.

why are you waiting for the lotto to make this happen? Albeit, some of these will be easier with money in the bank, but what is stopping you from doing some of these things right now?

Amazing idea koudieluv !! #props lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Repped for realness
That is the way you spend that kind of money.
The BEST way to keep large amounts of money is to give alot of it away.
If you are doin it right it will come back to you.

Appreciate it.. its always been a dream of mine to change the world for the better, one way or another.. big idea's, big idea's :nthat: :nthat: #respect

why are you waiting for the lotto to make this happen? Albeit, some of these will be easier with money in the bank, but what is stopping you from doing some of these things right now?

Honestly, i wouldn't know where to begin.. in this world, you need money. A following..

With money i can buy the pieces / people needed to put in place.. in order to make everything possible.

These days people in the world way too selfish, only thinking of short term.. i'd need a team, someone to create and build with. a partnership.. alone, its just a dream. If i can pitch my idea to the right people / person, that'll be a step in the right direction.

I have a Golden idea.. that i believe will bring in millions, if not.. billions !! .. Swimming like Scrooge Mcduck lol :wink: :pimp: :pimp:

Its a social networking app.. but i don't have the smarts to go about creating it, i dont know the least bit about coding or programming.. of course i could learn, but by the time i find the time to get into that. I'm sure it'll be a few years from now.

I simply wont be able to do it alone, if / when i find the right person to pitch my idea to.. i'll sell it to them like no ones business.

They'd have no idea what hit them and have no choice but to join me..Im so enthusiastic about this idea, its crazy lol i'd be the next Tom ( myspace ).. Mark zuckerberg ( facebook ).. Evan spiegal creator of snapchat. ( who recently turned down a 3 billion dollars to sell snap chat )

The things i would do with 3 Billion dollars.. OMG the world would be such a different place. i promise. The idea's in my mind.. lol i'd never be able to explain, but with all that money, everyone would see.. the world would be my theme park.. I'd build Jurassic park lol sounds crazy i know, i know.. but could you imagine that. Forget six flags.. nd disney world.. i have something greater going on :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.. imagination is a terrible thing to waste.. i promise not to waste it :lol: :smokin :smokin :smokin

Well sorry for the rant, most of you have come to expect that from me lol so its all good.

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Lotto is now $550 million 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

pimp.gif

Ever since they added more numbers to the mega mill no one has won. It'll be 600+ by next drawing

^Yeah they made it way harder to win. The odds are worse than PB now.
Its like in the neighborhoor of 1:260,000,000. I'll have to look it up when i get home
I really believe that we will see the first billion dollar jackpot before someone wins.
And the way it goes up by a few hundred million at this point it might even get close to 2.

man i just wanna win so i can go down as the biggest trick in atl history. all the strippers gon have new whips bruh i swear :pimp: :lol:

man i just wanna win so i can go down as the biggest trick in atl history. all the strippers gon have new whips bruh i swear :pimp: :lol:

586m

i swear to god if i when imma have a NT fam entourage in every city

i dont give a &$^%, we gon have fun

Back
Top Bottom