**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's FNF started yesterday. 25% off in-store and on-line. 4/23-4/29. Printable coupon online, not sure of the link, saw it on my slickdeals app.

LL's from Queens? I know a bunch of lo-heads that rep Q-boro. One of my dudes I know came up in BK but now reps Q but is down with LL since early '90's and my other dude Mey reps LL cuz he got down with them early before this internet rah-rah.

I said straight up that I didn't know there were "true lo-life's" outside of Bklyn, NY. Nowadays, the "Lo-Life" tag is pretty much commercialized. But I still respect the LL name and don't rep LL or ever throw up two LL's cuz that's not me even though my collection holds weight, I never ran with them. Sure I did some dirt when I was younger, but still I don't forget that LL's would've put everyone on they back for some gear back in the day, but today is different since they are grown men, they dap you, have a drink and might offer to sell you a CD.

For LL's to commercialize it and brand it in the form of music and events, etc. is cool cuz it brings a lot of peeps together who are into Lo and they rock all of these pieces at events for some pics. I've been to an event and my dude introduced me to a few LL's including Rack but again just cuz I met them never have I thrown up 2L's or referred myself as a Lo-Life because I rock Lo. That's just me cuz I respect the Lo-Life name. Also, a lot of dudes that are in those pics aren't all true LL's, there are a lot of lo-heads that regularly go to the Lo-Life events.

Preach.

I'm not going to "go in" any further, but I could name my softball team the "New York Yankees" and we could be the baddest softball team in our tiny league that nobody cares about, but that wouldn't mean a hill of beans to anybody who has ever been to The House that Ruth built, ya dig... :wink:

]A Polo Sport jacket with "Polo Sport" on the chest like I've never seen before. Did they use this font on anything else? Got this around the late 90's...

Yeah, they used it on other things. I have a thin olive vest with the same font/logo.

Yup. Could be wrong but I think I may have seen them not to long ago. Especially the "P" mugs. They shouldn't be to hard to find.

Whoever's looking for the mugs, they can be found pretty easily on ebay - the big horse, the golf, the crest, the bears... they're all pretty common.

Anyone ever bought from polo store in Brooklyn?

Andy is legit. Some stuff is in-store only though.

...Who saw the big daddy silk they put up yesterday?

Last edited:
Is this the store on the corner of Beverly?

Unique style aka polo store is very legit located next to the L train, basically buying vintage pieces from LL's from Brooklyn (where else would they be from?)
The polo store on Beverly been open way longer than unique style.
My whole take on the low life thing is if you weren't from bk its impossible for you to be LL.
If you weren't getting in to beef with mgp ,smp or decept over your clothes you probably aren't low life
If you weren't jumping out Macy's 2nd floor window kamikaze style with 2 arms full of polo with security on your ***, you probably aren't low life.
If you don't have a knife poke hole in at least one vintage piece you still own you probably aren't low life.

!00% in agreement, BK Style.

This was the shirt that sold yesterday

I'll go get my card in a sec but I don't think there's a code. Pretty sure you just go to ralphlauren.com/privatesale and its online and in store.

edit: only Ralph Lauren stores, no factory or department stores
So will that link not take the 15% off until tomorrow (25th)?

Unique style aka polo store is very legit located next to the L train, basically buying vintage pieces from LL's from Brooklyn (where else would they be from?)
The polo store on Beverly been open way longer than unique style.
My whole take on the low life thing is if you weren't from bk its impossible for you to be LL.
If you weren't getting in to beef with mgp ,smp or decept over your clothes you probably aren't low life
If you weren't jumping out Macy's 2nd floor window kamikaze style with 2 arms full of polo with security on your ***, you probably aren't low life.
If you don't have a knife poke hole in at least one vintage piece you still own you probably aren't low life.
hahaha u had me with the macy's line.

i see your point, if you're referring to OG LL's. but as mentioned earlier, there are LL chapters across the world, co-signed by OGs. you can also get brought in now if co-signed by an OG, but that's another story.

Jumping out of a Macy's 2nd story window with arms full of Lo? That's crazy. I once watched mall security run over my homeboy in a Ford Ranger after chasing him across the parking lot after he stole a $600 comforter from Lazarus.

Would someone be able to help me out finding this shirt? Feel free to shoot me a pm if u wish. Haven't seen it in any of the places I usually go to

Jumping out of a Macy's 2nd story window with arms full of Lo? That's crazy. I once watched mall security run over my homeboy in a Ford Ranger after chasing him across the parking lot after he stole a $600 comforter from Lazarus.
Your man got dry humped by a Ford Ranger over some bed linens?

/embalming fluid :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn :lol:. I hope he enjoyed the uncomfortable sheets on his hospital bed then sharing a bed with his cellmate.

Security guy must've been having a bad day and said eff it i'll make an example out of this guy.

Yup. Hilarious. His thing was steal 1 expensive item (usually silverware) and return it for store credit. On one trip we had to park far away from the mall. As soon as 1 starts to stuff lo's in his coat, we all get busy. Security is on us, we sprint out, racing across the lot to my boys Blazer. We pile in and take off, lo's all over the place. I look over at my boy and he doesn't look to good... Seconds later he throws up all over everything.

^ Was looking through it earlier and it's pretty much a pass for me. The two items I was looking to pick up, the Marlow Wingtips and RRL Rucksack, aren't included.

Still debating on the washed canvas duffel and a RRL cardigan...

For RRL, I wanted the roper and black slim- fit denim. Only the jacket is allowed. For PRL, I wanted that Indian head pullover and the usual heavy stock of tees/wife beaters/underwear. The knit pullover isn't allowed, and it seems RL has run into a drought of their all black 3-pack boxer briefs. First time I've ever seen that happen in all my years shopping on their site.

i see none of the core rrl items are on sale might have better luck going to brick and mortar store because they usually dont exclude anything or have the ability to override the restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom