**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

ah damn, figures.  i was curious because i saw a chambray shirt with that suede patch last season in lord & taylor that i've never seen anywhere else.  thought it was some bloomies exclusive or something when i saw it.  thanks for the info man

:lol:

if you ever see something one season, check the factory store the very next year and they should have it 9/10

laugh.gif

if you ever see something one season, check the factory store the very next year and they should have it 9/10
my bad 
laugh.gif

Where Are you'll copping the Satin Jacket? I went to My local Bloomies, Macys and the Polo store at Lenox and no luck.

Purchased these two during the Lord and Taylor friends and family sale. Been hard for me to get into Polo as of late sans their sport shirts.

sad part about it i had the option to buy both at lennox rrl store years ago and passed up on them because i wasn't fully into rrl . sooner or later a variation of both will come back.

sad part about it i had the option to buy both at lennox rrl store years ago and passed up on them because i wasn't fully into rrl . sooner or later a variation of both will come back.
Same here on the satin bomber - except I actually copped it on super-duper sale and later ended up returning it! I don't know what I was thinking...

only place i've seen this jacket was on some UK site for double the money. Could someone please direct me on where I  can purchase this for reg retail of 395. Fellow Lo head and just caught wind of this thread. Will make my pic contributions as well gimme a sec

Back
Top Bottom