**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Picked these up from Macys during the F&F

a little more than i would like to pay but thats about average... i'm going to see if i can find one over the summer in a Medium for cheaper.
Polostore just sold a L for $400.
i have a RRL satin?/nylon? bomber that i want to sell in a Medium if anyone's interested. i think i finally passed the 300-posts mark so i can sell now on NT? i havent really read the B&S rules yet. i also have that RRL tigerhead varisty. one of my favorite items i own.
if i ever can get these 2 in an xl i would never buy a jacket again
shoot me a PM, i should be able to help you.
only place i've seen this jacket was on some UK site for double the money. Could someone please direct me on where I  can purchase this for reg retail of 395. Fellow Lo head and just caught wind of this thread. Will make my pic contributions as well gimme a sec

just wanna say thanks to polosport and smokedog for tryin to help me out on that suede patch buttondown.  ended up finding a blue one!

Just a heads up I`m gonna be selling my collection because I cant fit any of it anymore, alot of Rugby and RL jackets and sweaters and stuff from 06 to 2011 gear maybe a few older gems from ebay. All size XL and 2xl. IDk if this is allowed but I would prefer to share that info with dudes I know are big on Lo.

Just a heads up I`m gonna be selling my collection because I cant fit any of it anymore, alot of Rugby and RL jackets and sweaters and stuff from 06 to 2011 gear maybe a few older gems from ebay. All size XL and 2xl. IDk if this is allowed but I would prefer to share that info with dudes I know are big on Lo.
im in the same boat. i got at least a 80k worth of lo to sell mostly with tags still attached . let me know what avenues you take to get rid of your collection. 

this is an old pic just  small taste of my collection all rrl denim size 38-40 so i have to hunt for my size and pay retail since they only make 1 0r 4 40's per wash. i have like 44 pairs of rrl denim in diffrent washes this is 22 of them 

i like little gems like this too 

rabbit fur fedora rrl hat 

Last edited:
Nice ski bear crew Smoke Dog.

Been looking for that one for a minute now. I'm not paying the prices being asked on eBay for a Large though.

Where does everyone look for older Polo now that VGA is defunct?

im in the same boat. i got at least a 80k worth of lo to sell mostly with tags still attached . let me know what avenues you take to get rid of your collection. 

please post pics, i would like to see what 80k worth of "lo" looks like.

please post pics, i would like to see what 80k worth of "lo" looks like.
give me a couple of weeks im in l.a. right now my wardrobe is in atl 
80 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF POLO????!?!?!?!?!?!?!
no b.s. been the atl flagship store no.1( non celeb )spender in the mens dept for the last 3 years . average is 65k a year. most is rrl and made to measure suit (2200) and shirts (450 a pop)
this is an old pic just  small taste of my collection all rrl denim size 38-40 so i have to hunt for my size and pay retail since they only make 1 0r 4 40's per wash. i have like 44 pairs of rrl denim in diffrent washes this is 22 of them 

i like little gems like this too 

rabbit fur fedora rrl hat 
jeans are 300-390 so avg is 340 x 22 = 7480 hat was 300. so thats 7700 right there now that i think about it it maybe closer to 120k i might have atleast 30k in just rrl.

:x 120 k on Lo but I believe you it's east to do so when jeans avg 340 and you rocking custom outfits

i just looked at my receipts and im at 34k since january . 

rrl dropkit 295

rrl garment bag 795 at time of purchase 

rrl duffel 1500 

denim tote 295 use it for carry on 

rrl gambler fur lined jacket 1600 never got a chance to wear it out here in cali 

rrl leather bomber i think it was 1500 never wore this either 

rrl limited edition leather western shirt 1200 bought to where in vegas but like the rest never got around to it. 

if there is an interest ill do more i got about 100 rrl shirts over here and 4k worth of rrl boots. no humble brag just posting before people come with the 
grin.gif
's 

Last edited:
Nice ski bear crew Smoke Dog.

Been looking for that one for a minute now. I'm not paying the prices being asked on eBay for a Large though.

Thanks Rell826. Had it since new. Was watching a video of the day my oldest was born in '95 and I have this sweatshirt on. Sweet.

purple label time 

3500 for custom made croc drivers 

purple label card holder 695. i hate this thing it has slid out of my pocket at the worst times.

purple label pocket square (95) and tie (195).

you've got to be kidding me,,,,

millionaire status?

enlighten - you're spending 65k per year on polo??

i don't know which to use here,,,,,,,
smokin.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

you've got to be kidding me,,,,

millionaire status?

enlighten - you're spending 65k per year on polo??

i don't know which to use here,,,,,,,
smokin.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
no not a millionaire lol, Just somebody who actual lives out what most rap about honestly. no kids , cars are paid off, and im not into jewelry so my money goes in to clothes. but the funny thing is i wear the same pair of boots jeans and 3 shirts 
mean.gif
 . the list at the store literally is 

1. The-Dream because he buys home stuff all the time and an ashtray upstairs can run you a cool 12k 

2. myself - if your an atl local ask quinn the rrl saleman with dreads about me , i got bruce and suran on speed dial (manager and gm of ralph lauren atl)

3. T.I but he does a lot of returns for video shoots and he only buys to rip off the designs for strivers row.

bored tonight and had these in my email.

small face one was 4800 big face was 7200 couldnt decide so i got both.

give me a couple of weeks im in l.a. right now my wardrobe is in atl 
no b.s. been the atl flagship store no.1( non celeb )spender in the mens dept for the last 3 years . average is 65k a year. most is rrl and made to measure suit (2200) and shirts (450 a pop)
jeans are 300-390 so avg is 340 x 22 = 7480 hat was 300. so thats 7700 right there now that i think about it it maybe closer to 120k i might have atleast 30k in just rrl.

must be nice to have all of this disposable income. you have some really nice rrl pieces and i bet those MTM suit's probably fit like a glove.

i don't really view any of this as "lo" though. that will be debated to death in here and it may fly over people's heads and many will not understand. only a select few will.

i'm curious as to how you "value" each item at retail though vs. how much you've actually spent.

the rrl jeans for example at your value on average for 340 a pair would probably only sell at about a 1/3 of the price on the second hand market and on the size of 38 - 40w will take you a while to even find some buyer's willing to pay.

i can only assume you want to downsize this collection to get rid of all the "unused clutter" and not to recoup what you paid since money seems to be of no object to you. otherwise, the best way to have gotten the full "value" of what you paid would've been to return to the store with the receipt, however, i'm sure that return window time frame expired.

anyhow, keep posting, i enjoy viewing anything under RL.

Wow. Nice collection of high-end Ralph Lauren items. Can't wait to see what else you post rrlegend.

Vintage fishing vest, buckets

Old school hats.

Last edited:
must be nice to have all of this disposable income. you have some really nice rrl pieces and i bet those MTM suit's probably fit like a glove.

i don't really view any of this as "lo" though. that will be debated to death in here and it may fly over people's heads and many will not understand. only a select few will.

i'm curious as to how you "value" each item at retail though vs. how much you've actually spent.

the rrl jeans for example at your value on average for 340 a pair would probably only sell at about a 1/3 of the price on the second hand market and on the size of 38 - 40w will take you a while to even find some buyer's willing to pay.

i can only assume you want to downsize this collection to get rid of all the "unused clutter" and not to recoup what you paid since money seems to be of no object to you. otherwise, the best way to have gotten the full "value" of what you paid would've been to return to the store with the receipt, however, i'm sure that return window time frame expired.

anyhow, keep posting, i enjoy viewing anything under RL.
ah man no doubt. im not looking to get my money back on anything im  honestly doing it to keep some other big dudes fly lol. no im not even expecting to get back 1/3 of what I paid only resin i  put retail prices in there because when people hear i have such and such and this much of that they thing i go to outlets but the outlets dont carry what i buy. I guess if it dont have the funky horse on its not lo but i got a grip of that as well. i wish i could pull up my recipets online. ( never mind). here are some light splashes of what i usually did when i went to the store. p.s. there is a v.i.p. lounge at some ralph lauren stores that open up when you become a earner for that store beer and alcohol from the antique drink-ware that he personally keeps for special occasions. sipping 70 year old cognac from thousand dollar glasses is a unique experience. 

when you do things made to measure  you have to pay for half the item up fronnt since it gets made in italy and ship it to the new york store.

no not a millionaire lol, Just somebody who actual lives out what most rap about honestly. no kids , cars are paid off, and im not into jewelry so my money goes in to clothes. but the funny thing is i wear the same pair of boots jeans and 3 shirts 
mean.gif
 . the list at the store literally is 

1. The-Dream because he buys home stuff all the time and an ashtray upstairs can run you a cool 12k 

2. myself - if your an atl local ask quinn the rrl saleman with dreads about me , i got bruce and suran on speed dial (manager and gm of ralph lauren atl)

3. T.I but he does a lot of returns for video shoots and he only buys to rip off the designs for strivers row.
^ Yeah, I know quinn light skin dude kind of short works in the RRL department at the Lenox ralph Lauren store only wears RRl. Real cool dude. I will be stopping by their Friday so he can order  that Satin Polo Jacket that everyone has been posting.

Back
Top Bottom