**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^ Yeah, I know quinn light skin dude kind of short works in the RRL department at the Lenox ralph Lauren store only wears RRl. Real cool dude. I will be stopping by their Friday so he can order  that Satin Polo Jacket that everyone has been posting.
that is him. he's pro company and is very knowledgeable. ask him about me and he'll have stories to tell you also got fredrick the tall brother always in a suit and jimmy the old black dude that reminds me of a butler.

no doubt man, glad you found one.
just wanna say thanks to polosport and smokedog for tryin to help me out on that suede patch buttondown.  ended up finding a blue one!
man, that is a lot of RRL denim! always interesting to see people's collections, a denim collection no less. not everyday i get to see that. looking forward to seeing more of your photos!
this is an old pic just  small taste of my collection all rrl denim size 38-40 so i have to hunt for my size and pay retail since they only make 1 0r 4 40's per wash. i have like 44 pairs of rrl denim in diffrent washes this is 22 of them 
ahhhh, i would love more conversation around this. as for me, it's usually ebay (unfortunately) but there are some good deals to be had there. also etsy, which i have yet to use, and your local vintage store. its a double-edged sword in NY, there are alot of stores but they usually know what they have and will upcharge for them.
Nice ski bear crew Smoke Dog.

Been looking for that one for a minute now. I'm not paying the prices being asked on eBay for a Large though.

Where does everyone look for older Polo now that VGA is defunct?

:tongue: :smokin

^ Yeah, I know quinn light skin dude kind of short works in the RRL department at the Lenox ralph Lauren store only wears RRl. Real cool dude. I will be stopping by their Friday so he can order  that Satin Polo Jacket that everyone has been posting.

Can you order that satin jacket through Ralph Lauren store? If so anyone have the SKU to go thru

that is him. he's pro company and is very knowledgeable. ask him about me and he'll have stories to tell you also got fredrick the tall brother always in a suit and jimmy the old black dude that reminds me of a butler.
LMAO @ the Jimmy comment. Who remembers the old Polo store in Lenox, when Kwassi worked there

That strivers row crap you can see been bitting off RRL for a while now

And it's crazy blatant too. They're all into the Native American wave now

And :wow: @ RRLLegend, that escalated quickly. I'm guessing the non denim stuff you will be letting go (Jackets, shirts, etc) will all be like XL-XXL?

Thanks for the pics, btw.

And also w/ all these weirdo's on here may wanna think about editing out your full name & info on those receipts next time

Last edited:
LMAO @ the Jimmy comment. Who remembers the old Polo store in Lenox, when Kwassi worked there
nerd.gif
  i used to pop up in there from time to time around then but i was still only rocking collar shirts and girbauds. i was a macy and dillards shopper because back then the girls would see you spend a couple 100 at a department store you was in there by nightfall espically the ones that work there. you know ed the older white dude that stayed in a blazer  works is a manager at brook brothers now and that club monaco is an affiliate of ralph lauren there are some nice things in there. 

I used to go to that store when I spent time down in ATL in the mid 90's...

Polo Bears ('96,'97) blanket.

I also have a real live bear who wears a Polo sweater chained up in the backyard...

:wow: @ rrlegends shares. The two Watches alone are worth 10k +. I've always liked the items without logos. When you get tired of looking at those the hides (gambler jacket and the western shirt keep me in mind.

Last edited:
I got you I've been on Nike talk for years and following all versions of the thread and finally decided to post. Supes you be putting toghter outfits like a sale associate be putting toghter a mannaquin lol and that is no disrespect.

People on this board are afraid to wear there 200 $ Jordan's . Well my everyday beater shoe are a pair of hand made limited burgundy Bowery boots that run 900 $ and I have every color that's every come out lol

I got you I've been on Nike talk for years and following all versions of the thread and finally decided to post. Supes you be putting toghter outfits like a sale associate be putting toghter a mannaquin lol and that is no disrespect.

People on this board are afraid to wear there 200 $ Jordan's . Well my everyday beater shoe are a pair of hand made limited burgundy Bowery boots that run 900 $ and I have every color that's every come out lol

Do you have the Madison boot (Bowery in #8 shell cordovan)?

RRLLegend; if you go to RRL on melrose, Tone a sales associate is good people, definately knows his stuff

Back
Top Bottom