**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

New swoops.

Only 2 more to get. I think.
nerd.gif

Thanks. I just bought a pair of brown slim fit RRL jeans. I feel as though everything else I want will go on a deep discount. Contemplating on buying the RRL denim western that never goes on sale too

Just got back from local outlet, 40% off anything marked down with red price tag sticker.

Also got extra 20% off when i gave them my email.

4 long sleeve button downs came out to $105 after tax.

If you don't have a coupon code coupon you can ask them to "check your email for a coupon"

They really can't check for anything but they want your email and contact info so badly that they'll add a coupon code discount to your purchase.

2 of the shirts i picked up had a starting price of $100 and 2 had starting prices of $120 and all were marked down to $50 plus 40% plus extra 20%

Im pretty sure that camo long sleeve button down posted a few pages back from the outlet is also $50 plus 40% off

If you see an item you want that isn't marked down with a red stick tag, its worth it to check the price at the reg bc they miss pricing items.

Was it ordered on RL.com? Cuz I just ordered the one off RL
I saw that moc neck version in Macy's about a week ago. Not sure if its a Macy's only tho...

Well at 237 I'll take waver RL.com sends me. How much was the one at Macy's?
395 if I'm not mistaken..

Ok then it's fine cuz Macys isn't beating that 40% off code infinitemuzik71 infinitemuzik71 posted!

It's prob the same mixup like the 1st sweater where Macys had it cheaper but then when they came out they didn't have the same bear.

Either way I'm happy!

I just pulled out a spell out sweater for the first time I got from macys in the spring, when i took it off my thumb ripped a huge hole in the sleeve, think Macy's will do anything for me since its its been months since i ordered it?

My first time trying to order off RL.com and I realize they only ship to the US, Im in canada. Anyone here willing to help me out? Ill pay for my order and if anyone is kind enough to let me ship it to your address and then ship to me in canada. Ill reimburse for shipping to me via paypal. Let me know! Preferably someone on the westcoast as im in British Columbia. Thanks!

Or does anyone know a way around that? Would obviously prefer not to include a 3rd party. Plz let me know. Thanks!

My first time trying to order off RL.com and I realize they only ship to the US, Im in canada. Anyone here willing to help me out? Ill pay for my order and if anyone is kind enough to let me ship it to your address and then ship to me in canada. Ill reimburse for shipping to me via paypal. Let me know! Preferably someone on the westcoast as im in British Columbia. Thanks!

Hit up @SneakerPimp2K he'll get it done for you depending on how much you're ordering

Last edited:
Code still works. Just ordered me another pair of RRL jeans that just popped up this morning. I ordered the slim narrow made out of Japanese slub denim in a black wash. They came out to 260. I think I'm set on jeans until spring RRL start to releases in Dec.

Hit up @SneakerPimp2K he'll get it done for you depending on how much you're ordering

I'm in Canada too and I can't recommend SneakerPimp2k enough. Not only do you save money going through him but he ships extremely fast. Also, he's a really great dude.

Back
Top Bottom