**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Gonna vouch for SneakerPimp2k8.

Sent me the preppy bear after he got it from RL, and I got it here in Canada the next morning. Constant communication, super easy deal.

Pleasure working with you bro, appreciate you chiming in and trusting me. Deals on line these days are risky as hell with scammers and people doing charge backs etc. I appreciate the business you guys bring me constantly shopping, telling friends/family etc. You guys could shop other places so I more than appreciate the love.

:nthat:

As for the "leaked" codes, not shocking they drop codes to boost fourth quarter sales at all, everything on the site is overpriced, makes perfect sense to provoke customers to shop

Was someone looking for the south western hoodie in a XL?

Last edited:
That was actually a great code. Infinite thanks due to infinitemuzik.

I don't think this is a public sale. No mention of it on the site. Anyone get an email? Doubtful. When u ever seen a sale like this? And peep what it says when u enter the code. I think this might be as close as we come to another pologate. Too much goes through on this it might raise some eyebrows. I'm waiting on shipment confirmation.

Those rrl patchworks are dope af btw. Always love a good patchwork denim, their true patchworks are usually too baggy for my liking.
Definitely not public. Thanks Math and I agree, the code is the best one since the pologate and the 2nd Fall leak code.

As for the "leaked" codes, not shocking they drop codes to boost fourth quarter sales at all, everything on the site is overpriced, makes perfect sense to provoke customers to shop
Makes sense SP.

Last edited:
Missed the cut off earlier. Sure did put the code in for some Bears at like 10am and NOPE.

I got the two on the left for $30 a piece at the end of the season so I don't feel too bad. AF1 IDs will be rocked with them soon as the weather permits.

Also got my shipment confirmation today. Thanks again for the code NT. And sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 thanks for that last shipment. I also have a Canadian shipping address I will be needing some goods for, once that dollar strengthens haha. 8)

Damn, I must be the only one who got both of there orders cancelled. I really wanted those  slim narrow and now they are sold out on line in my SZ.I'm  going to have to pay MSRP now.

Damn, I must be the only one who got both of there orders cancelled. I really wanted those  slim narrow and now they are sold out on line in my SZ.I'm  going to have to pay MSRP now.
they canceled your order, because of the code?

I guess. It said unfortunately all the items you order are out of stock and not available at this time. I got this e-mail for both of the jeans I ordered. I will admit i ordered a 33x34 which is usually the first Sz to sell out because they only make so few pairs. I just spoke to my sales associate and he just told me that they did not make any pairs in that sz for the black wash slim fit,.

I guess. It said unfortunately all the items you order are out of stock and not available at this time. I got this e-mail for both of the jeans I ordered. I will admit i ordered a 33x34 which is usually the first Sz to sell out because they only make so few pairs. I just spoke to my sales associate and he just told me that they did not make any pairs in that sz for the black wash slim fit,.

I've found that when they do cancel your order because of a code, they'll actually let you know that's the reason why.

Could legitimately be because they're out of stock.

I needed some new gym sweats since it's getting cold now. I couldn't wait any longer and since I missed the code I just bought the Black Label jawns as well as some other stuff. I just hope it all fits.

Supa - That Macys sale isn't bad at all, I was on there because I was trying to see if that Rod/Gun shirt was in my size but XL is gone everywhere :smh:

DunkSB - No problem bro, enjoy!!

Box - Did you attempt to call them, sometimes they will overturn a cancellation given you previous shipping history, always worth a shot.

For those of you that missed out lmk what you're looking to get and I can try to assist, they are giving some extra savings from now until the 9th and I can probably do a bit better than my usual.

Back
Top Bottom