**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm in Canada too and I can't recommend SneakerPimp2k enough. Not only do you save money going through him but he ships extremely fast. Also, he's a really great dude.

Thanks for the reponses guys. I had sent him a PM but ended up getting in touch with my boy from cali so it all worked out. Im definately gonna keep it in mind for the future tho. Thanks again!

RL.COM promo code LUXRL1215(40 off full price items,30 off sale items). RRL,PURPLE LABEL,BLACK LABEL included!!!...enjoy fellow NT'ers
Thank you fambam. Just copped two RLX bears bout keep one sell one and make the stuff pay for itself.

Thanks again my dude you made my month.
pimp.gif

Good sale, but the jacket I want still costs too much. I'll wait for it to get slashed down in price.

The sale is money, but there's nothing on my wishlist that I won't be able to hunt down at 70% off during the 2016 clearance sale.
Ill probably pick up some small things to compliment some things i already have.

I wonder if sales are down this season. I haven't seen anything like this since the pologate leak. But this sale is a legit promo from RL

****** pic, but probably my favorite item from RL. No purple or black label for me, but this blue label leather was more than expensive enough :lol:.

Where do you guys sell your used Lo at? I have a gripe of good condition and some new clothes that im trying get rid of.

Last edited:
The sale is money, but there's nothing on my wishlist that I won't be able to hunt down at 70% off during the 2016 clearance sale.
Ill probably pick up some small things to compliment some things i already have.

I wonder if sales are down this season. I haven't seen anything like this since the pologate leak. But this sale is a legit promo from RL

That was actually a great code. Infinite thanks due to infinitemuzik.

I don't think this is a public sale. No mention of it on the site. Anyone get an email? Doubtful. When u ever seen a sale like this? And peep what it says when u enter the code. I think this might be as close as we come to another pologate. Too much goes through on this it might raise some eyebrows. I'm waiting on shipment confirmation.

Those rrl patchworks are dope af btw. Always love a good patchwork denim, their true patchworks are usually too baggy for my liking.

which jacket? out of curiosity

that mock neck bear sweater is :wow:  @dreads2you

It'll get knocked down a few times before Christmas like it did last year when I missed out.

Did they make this coat in blue? Need a blue winter coat badly.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/....3351645&ab=bc_jackets&pg=3&parentPage=family

Yea this was one of the items I was talking about that they recycled from last year's collection. The patchwork work shirt he's wearing underneath too. The Hawaii varsity is back up on the site at full price now too. Not really feeling this.

Where do you guys sell your used Lo at? I have a gripe of good condition and some new clothes that im trying get rid of.

What size? EBay is probably ur best bet. Otherwise fb or ig if u have enough followers interested in polo.

Last edited:
Glad everyone was able to flourish in here, i forwarded the code to as many people as I could so they could also eat

Ahat- Sorry bro, saw the PM late or I would have loved to assist, once items in my hand I usually next day to Canada, we will work in the future.

Fresh Out- You're welcome bro, enjoy your sweaters, and thanks to the rest of you guys for the kind words, much appreciated :smokin

waiting on a outlet coupon. Hoping something pops up again in the next week or so. I remember I ate heavy last November. Hoping to do the same this year.

I didn't cop anything I think I can get my wish list items at a lower price. Hoping some better pieces drop also.

Damn the codes gone already? Was thinking that I should get the cotton preppy bear. Good thing I pulled the trigger on the wool one. Repped for the code tho :smokin

seems like every fall season a heavy discount gets leaked. first it was the 60% (polo gate), then a year later it was the 50% employee login, and this weekend a 40% code. i could be wrong, but it seems intentional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom