**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For some reason, Ralph was crazy about the Paisley this year. This pattern and many other variations adorned men's and women's shirts, pants, shorts, trunks, etc.

Don't laugh at me
mean.gif

Macy's has been so clutch for me as of late. Got some crazy steals.

High+and+Mighty+jacket.png
Got this from FW '13 for less than $100.

2061045_fpx.tif
And this sportcoat for $80. Always wanted this, but not at $300. Would have gladly paid half of retail but 25% works just fine too :smile:

Macy's has been so clutch for me as of late. Got some crazy steals.

High+and+Mighty+jacket.png
Got this from FW '13 for less than $100.

2061045_fpx.tif
And this sportcoat for $80. Always wanted this, but not at $300. Would have gladly paid half of retail but 25% works just fine too :smile:

Wow how did you get the sport coat for $80?

I can't always make it to herald square... I take the train less and less every year and parking in that are is :x

[quote name="KingdomFlatbus h" u/t/500318/the-official-ralph-lauren-polo-thread/10110#post_21282441"]Tax free weekend. Outlets got 50% off oxfords and chinos.

Snagged 2 oxfords. Might get 2 more tomorrow. Needed some formal joints

Yo no ayo but ya'll ****** look straight out of 1980s/early 90s BK. Mad wavy. Giving off them Lolife vibes :lol:

I'm curious about this event you were at; was it some kind of company showcase?[/quote]

What is the event all about? And do they have them at other locations other then Cali?

This is the 2nd annual event that the Ralph Lauren store in La Jolla every year. The manager puts this together where that rich community comes out and displays their vintage RL. It was quite sutle till me and the boyz stepped in and shut ish down again. They have this in Palm Springs too. Notice that its another money community that holds the event. There were iller pieces last year thats put up on a few IG pages like the old white dude with the Front Page Sportsman B-Down and the girl with the hand painted bomber jacket(1 of 3 made). Those pics are in the archives here. Best part about all of this is a had no idea that we are the following and take this very seriously. last year I just stumbled upon the flyer at this year they called me, Jah, Polorican88, pfe-mob, and B up. the manager was telling me that there is a rumor that they will open up an RL History Library in NY soon.

jon4rd jon4rd It got a 65% markdown + a 20% coupon.

As for the jacket, it had to be a return. That was the only one in the store so the manager rang it up at $398, then 65% off, then an extra 30% because the hang tag was broken (the 20% coupon plus 10% damage discount).

kushdrygoods kushdrygoods This was in Cross County.

Lol I thought the samething. Funny lookin fools

Here's an example of how to rock a polo and get these women attention. Simple but sexy at the same dam time

*Pic Removed*. Can't show ya too much :tongue:

The pants are too baggy it looks disproportionate to the slim shirt. Learn how to dress.

Also, no offence but you need some muscle mass. You look like I did when I was 14

Thanks Wiz. It's good that it's emerging from the surface where it stayed stagnant foe a while. My theory as backwards as it sounds, the less people you see rocking the more of a buzz it creates.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Tell me more
That's all it is right now. Supposedly, one RL group reached out to the RL Vintage group talking on opening a library of some sort. The thing is that they would need a display in order to put up in this library and I don't th>Dink they have the materials. You know what that means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom