**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How rare is this in a 2xl and how much would it be running me
Any help

To quote Dallas Penn...
“You [can’t buy the Japanorak now]. You [can’t] get it. Maybe it will pop up on eBay for $2,000. Timeless [most likely] got it through their various connections, and cats who travel overseas. But I’ll tell you, Lord & Taylor probably had it when it dropped. Because Lord & Taylor does get really exclusive, high-end pieces. They don’t get a lot of them, but they get them. It was probably $395 or $495 [when it first dropped]. But now, you probably couldn’t get it for less than two racks. Easy.
http://nahright.com/dallas-penn’s-5-favorite-polo-pieces-worn-in-rap-videos/
Good luck.

^truth.

Finding the Japan Anorak is going to be tough in any size these days since it became a collector's favorite just after they sold out. Most of them will never change hands again, but you might get lucky when RL reissues the stadium collections. Lots of people will be selling the top of their collections to raise funds to buy the new stuff.

I'm waiting on a few things to add to my own hangers once this starts.

sOpxFvl.gif

Thanks for the info guys; I figured! I even called up that polo store Consignment store in the Bronx I think and he said the tag was 600 on the last one they sold
Thought that was kind of low

^ I'm not from NY, but if it's Unique Style/@polostore it's 9611 Glenwood Road. Last stop on the L train.

Last edited:
Glen street is in East Flabush Brooklyn and the train would more likely be the 2,5 or the Q

Son you wildin... you can't be from the town

Take the L train to the last stop!

Glenwood runs right thru to that part of Brooklyn.

So does Foster Ave, Ave D, Farragut Rd....

The L train runs down ROCKAWAY AVE which is a cross street that cuts thru all those blocks.

Anyway...

OG selector Kenny Meez out here putting di pressure pon di fassy dem!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll see pics of the next bear tee next week. It's supposed to be one new one per month right?

Hopefully we'll see pics of the next bear tee next week. It's supposed to be one new one per month right?

It should be next week.

Sidebar: I need to know the origins of your profile gif. For research[emoji]128269[/emoji]

Son you wildin... you can't be from the town

Take the L train to the last stop!

Glenwood runs right thru to that part of Brooklyn.

So does Foster Ave, Ave D, Farragut Rd....

The L train runs down ROCKAWAY AVE which is a cross street that cuts thru all those blocks.

Anyway...

OG selector Kenny Meez out here putting di pressure pon di fassy dem!!!

You right, I'm bugging. Thats over in Canarsie. I was thinking on the opposite side.

Back
Top Bottom