**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Interesting little item(s) I peeped while browsing the site ... RL turning the tour jackets into Polo shirts. The Hawaii one is the only one with full visible details and is available. I can't tell what the other countries are, but there are teasers for 'em as they'll be released one at a time ...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image.png
    image.png
    596.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Hawaii polo is fire!!

Just checked
Of course my size is already sold out.

Last edited:
Those Limited Edition Polos are certified must-haves for me. Love the souvenir/early military inspired pieces.

Some early RLX pieces will be reintroduced under PL. Some of their best pieces imo, I know that there was one guy in here who goes in on that stuff. Fall/Winter will be insane!

Im reading some of the comments...

"I fw the vision"

What vision? Dude ripped the Lo bear and made him a hypebeast :smh:
It took me a minute to notice the bear was wearing Gucci and and the Supreme basketball on some of them...

RL is bugging.

They change the sleeve color, add a bag and jack up the price by $100 for the same shirt they dropped 2 years ago, no thanks!

It looks like the RL is using RRL's limited edition approach in both the factory outlets and Polo flagships now.
These Polo shirts a nice refresh, but nowhere near worth the asking price. But that's RLs brand position and they can definitely use the revenue.

This dive in profits has forced RL to put together some great Fall, Winter, and Spring Collections. I'm going to have a hard time finalizing my wishlist.

Am I the only one who can't do the big, gaudy logos on my shirts anymore?

I can't either, but I chalk it up to different strokes, different folks kind of thing.

I have been collection and wearing RL since the 90's and it is very rare for me to buy anything that has a horse on it...especially if it's fall/winter. I really prefer nothing on them. I also don't care for bears or any of the stadium stuff. I guess because I had it in the 90s and would feel as though it is a step back for me personally from a "style" point of view.

Kinda dig the Tour Jacket Polo, but that retail price is too high for me.

Just copped an older Polo Sport pieces that I was never able to get when I was a teen, so Im hyped on that.

Everything I've seen thus far has been trash

(Except the thousand plus dollar pieces I'll never buy).

Not even our keyboard emojis showing up (insert screwface emoji)

Back
Top Bottom