**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I feel All the real Lo heads who have extra stadium gear put the brakes on for the moment. they want to offer to other lo heads for a decent price..they dont want to sell to a reseller who ends up throwing it online for 500 more

I feel All the real Lo heads who have extra stadium gear put the brakes on for the moment. they want to offer to other lo heads for a decent price..they dont want to sell to a reseller who ends up throwing it online for 500 more

I HOPE SO ..... ANYBODY WHO WANNA OFFER SOME STADIUM PIECES FOR A DECENT PRICE . INBOX ME . OR IG @jarvis508

I ain’t even trippin off the Stadium pieces anymore.... they didn’t even make it to my market and I missed the online overseas drop and I’m not about to pay an arm and leg for even the regular shirt

If you got em, kudos and enjoy the pieces... I’ll just settle for being fly with the obtainable clothes

Last edited:
Selfridge restocked. Got a XXL but it wouldn't go in the cart. :sick::smh:
IMG_1407.PNG

The big real restock was last night around 9 pm est: PWing polo, Stadium polo, Crewneck, Bomber jacket. Probably left over from their popup. Sad day when Overseas was the way to buy PRL.

Edit: can't trust their inventory.
Site always glitchy like PRL UK/EU.

I ain’t even trippin off the Stadium pieces anymore.... they didn’t even make it to my market and I missed the online overseas drop and I’m not about to pay an arm and leg for even the regular shirt

If you got em, kudos and enjoy the pieces... I’ll just settle for being fly with the obtainable clothes

I hear that.

Being in Canada made it Damn near impossible to get. Like you (and others in the thread) I've just focused my attention on grabbing other pieces. With discounts of course lol

Yea as others have said..i dont understand why this collection was dropped in massive quantity elsewhere. This is an american brand..this entire collection was made popular by american kids. My mom wouldnt buy me this stuff when i was younger for obvious reasons. Now i still cant get it. But i feel the pieces they dropped were vague. Way back when they had so much pwing. If they dropped the rings pwing cotton hoodie i would have paid resale.

I hear that.

Being in Canada made it Damn near impossible to get. Like you (and others in the thread) I've just focused my attention on grabbing other pieces. With discounts of course lol

Yeah F it... I’d like to have the windbreaker and t shirt at least but I’m not paying $175+ for a shirt that retailed for $60. I’m not feeding into it. It would’ve been a personal gain anyways.. if I wore a Stadium piece in my area no one would even know it’s a Stadium piece. I just took advantage of the 30% off at Macy’s and RL site instead and now the outlet has 30% off too

some of the resell prices on anything RL related are crazy as is... there’s a 20-30% off at the outlet every week and there’s ppl on eBay selling the bear pillows for $80-100.. I even saw the bear whisky cups for $89 on eBay.... I got it from my outlet for $12 before tax smh

Re: last Selfridges restock
Ship email out.
Finally getting missing Crewneck.
For my Father. Nice color & style.

It is weird how RL cheapened the white stadium hat vs going all in on the red stadium hat. but for 49.50 i'm not really complaining. any of the rohe hats are actually better than either stadium hat IMO.

Back
Top Bottom