The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod726632
FREE SHIPPING
pimp.gif
thanks for the heads up

Lesson learned. Unless they are super limited, im waiting on release day to get mine for

Wow what the.... They $124.98 on Reebok.com.. Meaning their excluded from promo codes. I spent $125 at my local FinishLine and $105 on FinishLine.com
Didn't work at midnight and doesn't seem to work now, I tried as soon as I saw the post about people being to cop the shoe less than 100 dollars and it worked, hence the original order at Eastbay. Kicksdeals is advertising YCMC as having them 25% with coupon KDNO1PICK. Tried it right now and it worked.

Didn't work at midnight and doesn't seem to work now, I tried as soon as I saw the post about people being to cop the shoe less than 100 dollars and it worked, hence the original order at Eastbay. Kicksdeals is advertising YCMC as having them 25% with coupon KDNO1PICK. Tried it right now and it worked.

Yes yes I went there and figured it out lol just now getting back to this post and saw the quote I was going to thank you. Thank you lol

Wow what the.... They $124.98 on Reebok.com.. Meaning their excluded from promo codes. I spent $125 at my local FinishLine and $105 on FinishLine.com

I'm so upset right now. FinishLine.com won't let me cancel my order either.

Back
Top Bottom