The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

not sure if everyone/anyone is aware (or even cares)...but the main blue suede material on the "#1 pick / draft day" questions appear to be exactly the same as the ones on the packer shoes "practice" collab...

which for anyone that has it, knows that it's quite nice and feels premium (it's all subjective of course)...

here's a side-by-side picture that i took for comparison purposes and to show you what i'm talkin' about:

long story short...don't sleep on these #1 pick / draft day joints my friends...

^^But how does it stack up to the SNS 'Shoe About Nothing'?

I haven't seen them in person, but that suede looked super nice.

^^But how does it stack up to the SNS 'Shoe About Nothing'?

I haven't seen them in person, but that suede looked super nice.

i wasn't able to cop that one...but if that sns shoe is like their "crocus," (which i did get)...it doesn't even compare...as the suede on the crocus is straight BUTTER...

It's the same shoe. Sucks for those that haven't sold their Packer collab.

ummm...yeah...i for one actually COLLECT shoes/sneakers...

and with the "practice" question collab as 1 of my favorite sneakers (from reebok)...i would never consider reselling my pair (unless someone offered me like a million dollars or something, because realistically, everyone has a price)...

but hey, if you're into the reselling game, more power to you...but i think that might make you more of a speculator (someone that hopes that the value of a limited or discontinued item goes up in value over time) than as a straight up collector (not sayin' there's anything wrong with that, just an observation)......

i'm actually quite happy that more folks can get ahold of and enjoy a high quality shoe like the "1st pick / draft day," especially those that might've really wanted but missed out on the "practice" shoes by packer previously...since they are quite similar...that's why i posted what i did, along with a photo to express that...

Last edited:
did these run small for anyone else???? I went with an 11.5 in the answer 1's with a perfect fit, and went with a 12 on these and pinky toes rub rite on the seam of the toebox...back tomorrow to exchange for a 13...wierd though cause I'm 11.5 in all nike retro and 12 in lebrons, etc....thoughts????? Maybe mismarked?????

^I've only heard of people going TTS or saying they run big. Did you try relacing them when you got them?

Yea changed laces completely out, off to exchange now or return...we shall see, hate to lose my wc reward on a return but.....

Returned...tried on another 12, felt the same and a 13 was 2 inches too big lol....so the theory is FNL 12's are mislabeled 11's...welp maybe catch em on the markdown from chumps or ftl....

Don't know if this belongs here

But I got a pair of the Answer IV's because they were dope and were only 100 bucks and damn I shoulda stocked up on them, I love these things, I need moar colors

Hope Reebok ain't done with Iverson's shoes yet

Might do the DMX 10's next . . . Still might even double up on the Navy's, these are hard

Back
Top Bottom