The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

You're Welcome Fam. I do what I can for my brothers. They still have sizes left, you boys better hop on that if you didnt yet.

Wow! Good looks on that link!!! I was kinda stressing on how I was gonna get these. New to this Reebok game lol.

Looks like yall know about packershoes already. Was going to post up the link here haha. Copped my 11! These were sentimental to me! Copped these along with the OG bred XI and OG Pearls all in that summer!

Originally Posted by to81mn514

Originally Posted by cguy610

The OG red toes were my first pair of new signature sneakers. Will cop once they go on sale if they aren't limited.  Prefer the suede red like the OGs.
The OG's came in both suede and the pearlized toe...the pearlized toe only released in Philly
Werent the limited ones called the "hardcourts" or something? 

good looks on that link man, glad i found that. Wasnt sure about conversion (i dont own any reeboks) but found one. Half size down, got my size 11.

thanks for the link, definitely needed that hopefully the 10 fits right.... work thursday night so there was no chance i was going to get my hands on these now its onto the blue toes

that link = CLUTCH 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by apthekid

Are you guys seriously complaining about a $26 price increase over SIXTEEN (16) years??! C'mon son...knock it off with all the crying. Except for technology products, what industry has NOT seen an increase in price over the last 16 years. I'm not gonna go too much into politics and economics, but $26 price increase should be expected.

Somebody said it earlier in this thread...JOrdan III and IV used to be $99.

The limited part, I can't defend, except that if they sat on shelves last time, then Reebok probably wants to avoid that this time.

Matter fact...hol up....You guys are absolutely right. $125 is WAAAAYYY too much for these. You guys should DEFINITELY boycott and not copp. That'll show Reebok not to increase prices!

...and then I'll grab as many as I need. El Perfecto!

I didn't want to say this but lets be honest, the reason Jordans can come out and be 60 over its original retail is because the man has 6 rings, he's a living legend. So people idolize anything Jordan. He made it so he himself is worth that money.
I'm not saying im a JB fanatic, hell I only have 2 pairs of JB's myself. I usually go with more modern models of shoes, i.e. Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, trainers.

But Iverson was hot for awhile, got to the finals, but never won. His shoe was hot yes but he left on a sour note, he's still playing and you can still find this shoe scattered in Outlets or no name stores. for under 50$   and on top of re releasing in 2010/11 yet there never being hype for them sort of like there is now. ..

I didn't have steady income like I do now before to re cop this but now that I do have the money. 125 for a 16 year old shoe, that i can probably find in an outlet if I looked hard enough, and these are pretty much going to sit anyway because everyone is in Nike hypnosis (I sort of am myself)
Unacceptable.    Come out with something under 100 to generate buzz for Reebok.   the zigzag tech is some what loved (atleast where I am) but thats new tech and for a whole other dynamic of people. (aka not basketball fans).
If the beast KD is can have a very Hot shoe for under 99 dollars so can Iverson who's not even in the league. right now.

So many things wrong with this that it's difficult for me to figure out where to start...

First, we ALL know that you can't find a pair of Questions at the outlet.  ESPECIALLY not the pearlized toe, which only released one time (back in '96) in Philly ONLY.  You can say that that's a negligible detail...but truthfully, as a sneaker enthusiast, so much to the point that you have a Niketalk account, isn't it ALL about the negligible details??

Secondly, KD specifically requested that his shoe remain under $95.  Had he not did that, you would be a fool to think that Nike would have proactively made his shoe $95...especially since resale of ALL of his models have reached will into the mid 100's and the more limited models go for $300+.  Sure, Reebok COULD make it less than 100, as Nike COULD do the same with their shoes, but that's simple business...We all know that no Jordan (or nike, for that matter) cost over $100 to make

Third, price is all about perception.  I'm too lazy to go into details about why that's a valid point, but you're going to have to trust thekid.  I will say that a genuine leather Wilson bag cost a LOT less than a genuine leather Gucci bag...figure it out.

And last, but CERTAINLY not least...
"But Iverson was hot for awhile, got to the finals, but never won."

Yet in the sentence right before that, you say that you buy Lebrons...by the way, the Lebron III's retailed for $125...i know because I have a few pairs.  The lebron IX retailed for $170.  The lebron X's will retail for $180.

Don't believe the hype...don't don't don't believe the hype!

So are the black tips going to be released this year as well? and if so anybody know when?

Man, Im sooooo giddy right now, its not even funny.  I put up why I need these a few pages back.   
Im like a kid waiting cor his birthday with these.

I will be buying these and the blue toes. Man, I cant wait!

Yall think this will be somewhat easy to cop online? No R23 stores out here. I just hope the servers dont do like Nike's n crash

Is there any confirmation that there are only 5,000 pairs releasing? 5,000 is super limited for a pair of Reeboks 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by marcushatten

so whats the deal with packer? They gotta wait till fri to ship?

Think they are waiting until friday to release, no idea on a time though 

Back
Top Bottom