The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So Reebok.com will have these on Friday?
called rbk store customer service today, and they said it won't be available on their site.  

Ok.... Ordered from packer last nite and got my confromation number a couple of seconds later.... Are they usually good with online orders ? Or do they cancel orders on the regular ?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Ok.... Ordered from packer last nite and got my confromation number a couple of seconds later.... Are they usually good with online orders ? Or do they cancel orders on the regular ?

I ordered last night as well, called this morning and they told me everything is good to go

Yea they said they didnt wanna sell out online, so they took it down. You can email them and order a pair if you want to get it in before friday. I was told they may ship thursday, they havent decided yet

Originally Posted by DeewLay

called rbk store customer service today, and they said it won't be available on their site.  
!%%+, so are there any sites online for RD? My size isn't avail on that link posted above...

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by DeewLay

!%%+, so are there any sites online for RD? My size isn't avail on that link posted above...

smh, I held out on the size 9, now they don't even have any more left.  Are the blues releasing on Fri as well? so Reebok.com won't be selling these online?

In honor of the Questions coming out this week, I had to pull these out.  Only real Iverson fans know about these...
Reebok Men's Answer IX Pump Lux Edition

These were 200 plus back in 2005, and I had to get them... Only my 4th time wearing them since then.....

[font=微软雅黑, 黑体]
[/font]
[font=微软雅黑, 黑体][/font]

Can anybody comment on sizing? I'm usually a size 11 in Jordans 11.5 in the LeBron IX. Could I get a 10.5  in these? 

i thought Reebok was releasing these online?? kinda salty that packer shoes didnt have 13s last night

Count ya boy in for these and the Blue toes....#CLASSICS
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. Holla...

Ced B.

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Can anybody comment on sizing? I'm usually a size 11 in Jordans 11.5 in the LeBron IX. Could I get a 10.5  in these? 

same question about sizing, ready to pull the trigger on these!

Originally Posted by to81mn514

Originally Posted by cguy610

The OG red toes were my first pair of new signature sneakers. Will cop once they go on sale if they aren't limited.  Prefer the suede red like the OGs.
The OG's came in both suede and the pearlized toe...the pearlized toe only released in Philly
hey bro i gotta correct ya on this one.. the OG pearlized werent only released philly because i was in Houston, Tx when i got them in 96.. so it was more of a regional thing. i have pics if ya need proof

Originally Posted by texasboylaw

Originally Posted by cguy610

The OG red toes were my first pair of new signature sneakers. Will cop once they go on sale if they aren't limited.  Prefer the suede red like the OGs.
The OG's came in both suede and the pearlized toe...the pearlized toe only released in Philly
hey bro i gotta correct ya on this one.. the OG pearlized werent only released philly because i was in Houston, Tx when i got them in 96.. so it was more of a regional thing. i have pics if ya need proof

Its all good i believe you man, i was only 8 at the time so i def could be mistaken. Anyway, im happy they went with the pearlized instead of the suede ones...much cleaner look imo

Originally Posted by texasboylaw

Its all good i believe you man, i was only 8 at the time so i def could be mistaken. Anyway, im happy they went with the pearlized instead of the suede ones...much cleaner look imo

Yea I'm with ya man.. I hated the suede .. I had the all star yellow ones to.. but I agree pearlized were sweet. I wish they would release the answers again tho

Back
Top Bottom