The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Jose

how do these fit? I wear sz. 11 in most shoes but have wide feet.. size up or stick with the 11? & also anyone know where I can cop these in the DMV? I live in Maryland & need these in my collection! they bring back soo many memories.. any help is appreciated! I hope everyone who wants a pair gets their hands on em'!

thanks!

Man as a Philly fan/native it was awesome to see AI even just being out on the court last night. Definitely miss seeing that dude on the court for us

What's the deal with these? I want to scoop up a pair but wont be around to do so. They in high demand?

Im actually kinda mad these arent gonna be everywhere and Im gonna have to search around and prolly have to cop online tonight.

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

how do these fit? I wear sz. 11 in most shoes but have wide feet.. size up or stick with the 11? & also anyone know where I can cop these in the DMV? I live in Maryland & need these in my collection! they bring back soo many memories.. any help is appreciated! I hope everyone who wants a pair gets their hands on em'!

thanks!

call your local DTLR. Im in MD too and have my pair on lock. Most DTLRs will have them in the DMV

Originally Posted by sniper

Which one of you NTers tweeted this?
Questions.jpg
Hilarious. This is probably the same dude that listed a pair of answer 1 retros on ebay and said they were OGs from 2007

am i buggin or did A.I never wear the pearlized red his rookie year? all i remember him wearing was the suede tips and blue pearl tips..

anyway. its a trip to see people scramble to cop these. good luck to yall

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

thanks!

call your local DTLR. Im in MD too and have my pair on lock. Most DTLRs will have them in the DMV

Thanks man, I just called my local dtlr & shoecity and they arent getting them but I found out the shoecity in oxon hill is so I might be going there..is the dtlr a midnight release or as soon as the store opens?

^Np. That's good, I forgot about shoe city. DTLR is having a midnight launch and it's supposed to be real cool. Everyone already reserved the shoes and they're gonna have music playing like always and a 2K12 tournament to win free stuff.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Man as a Philly fan/native it was awesome to see AI even just being out on the court last night. Definitely miss seeing that dude on the court for us

True indeed. AI had Philly on smash when he was playing with us.

Back
Top Bottom