The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Just went to my local Reebok Outlet today in Austin, Tx. They never have Questions, Shaq's nothing. To my surprise they had the Christmas versions of both and a pair of the Shaqnosis. 

Picked up the Question Mid Christmas which they were selling for $99 and 40% Off, so $59.99 is what I paid! Yahoo!!

I really wanted the Shaqs cause Green is different but Ill wait on em..maybe they will drop to 99 from 129 where they are at

round rock or san marcos!?

Don't think theres any more online spots that have the banners, but any1 know if any places that might still have them that are doing phone orders??....send me a PM thanks

i saw them, i think they were a 10.5 ... i def wouldve pulled the trigger if they were my size even though im on the fence about them just because they are samples and i love the BAITs... dope pic up bro

thanks man and yes, 10.5

Whoa are there more avail of these??

i dont think there are any more around this was the first time ive ever seen them, idk how many pairs are out there but i hear theres a few variations of them

wore my newest pick up today for my 26th bday

Red Toes ive always liked these, happy to finally own them

Whomever keeping score.. I have model 0591 of the Banner's 

Shoe looks good overall, this is a noticeable defect I see on the threading above the vector icon. Ill post a pick later. 

@quis2323

Can't thank you enough.

Glue.  All the retros since 1996 are stitch toe.  Easiest way to know if its OG or not.  I believe the 1996 Philly release was pearlized glue toe and the rest of the country was suede glue toe

Actually, all OG's from 96 were glued. The white/red suede, white/red pearlized, white/blue pearlized and the final colorway black/gold.

The stitching toe 1st appeared in the summer of 1998 when Reebok started to retro them due to high demand. The first retro to release was white/3M silver. Reason for the stitching modification is because glue on a few of the OG's would separate after a few hard games.

Actually, all OG's from 96 were glued. The white/red suede, white/red pearlized, white/blue pearlized and the final colorway black/gold.

The stitching toe 1st appeared in the summer of 1998 when Reebok started to retro them due to high demand. The first retro to release was white/3M silver. Reason for the stitching modification is because glue on a few of the OG's would separate after a few hard games.

Good additional info but didn't I say OGs are glue and retros are stitch? White/white silver PEs and white/black toe PEs that he wore in 1996 were also glue.

Good additional info but didn't I say OGs are glue and retros are stitch? White/white silver PEs and white/black toe PEs that he wore in 1996 were also glue.
I think what's throwing me off was when you said "all the retros since 96 are stitched". They didn't show up until '98.

Oh, and those white/white-ice PE's where wht/white-gold-black. It's on the vector logos, those too saw a retro in summer of '98 as did his white/black leather toe pe's.

Back
Top Bottom