The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Do you guys think the "Ghost of Xmas" Questions will be worth anything years from now? I mean, I like them. I wouldn't wear them, but I'd sell them if they might be worth 2x what I paid, at least.

Could it happen? Sure, but they're reeboks and will never have the hype of Jb and nike. Look at it this way. It's a non og color that has been sitting everywhere and is now deeply discounted. Tastes do change, see olive 9s, but I don't see a chance of them selling for 2 retail.

Do you guys think the "Ghost of Xmas" Questions will be worth anything years from now? I mean, I like them. I wouldn't wear them, but I'd sell them if they might be worth 2x what I paid, at least.
there goin for 65 at the outlets so it cant hurt to try..i actually said the samething to myself but ended up wearin twice since

Could it happen? Sure, but they're reeboks and will never have the hype of Jb and nike. Look at it this way. It's a non og color that has been sitting everywhere and is now deeply discounted. Tastes do change, see olive 9s, but I don't see a chance of them selling for 2 retail.
True. Thanks. I'm not a shoe collector or anything, just wondering... I saw some Questions on FLightClub that released in 13 but sell for 200+, and sometimes solid colors sell for way more than colorways (Which is weird to me), so I was trying to understand the pattern. I didn't know it depends on the maker... Not the actual kick.

there goin for 65 at the outlets so it cant hurt to try..i actually said the samething to myself but ended up wearin twice since
I have to check when I go next week upstate! Better than me paying 109 online.... If I find them that cheap I'll buy AND wear. I used to be a purple fiend. Now I just like Black, lol. Not a big fan of bright colors, unless I think they look dope and just want to collect them.

I feel like thats a natural progression even with Js. People miss out on RD, and that drives up the price for 3-5 days, once that initial demand falls off prices drop to 20-50 over retail for 3-6 months. Then once those DS pairs dry up then the price rises again. Im thinking about picking up another pair while the prices are on this down swing.

Just saw a post on IG from DTLR Raleigh, NC they have the Kobe and Lebron joints in store, not sure if Raleigh only.

we need a bethel high question to complete the iverson non-to pro collection lol
This ... The lebron pair could have been it... I been waiting to see if they release the colorway before I grabbed the lebron pair... I went to bethal high school in 92 and 93...

a.) Not allowed to post links to live listings.

b.) Probably your own listing, and SPAM is not allowed.

This ... The lebron pair could have been it... I been waiting to see if they release the colorway before I grabbed the lebron pair... I went to bethal high school in 92 and 93...
i went and checked it out when i was at ft eustis, newport news, va, the lebron's not as close i'd prefer them to be more gold and green like some LeBron svsm away ver and less white

my latest pick up, Got my Banners :tongue:

I didnt actually get banners(maybe one day) cause i liked these more. DS no box but for Retail so im deff happy, cool to see theres still ppl out there just trying to help out and not get rich off kicks, got my red toes for retail from him too :smokin

had to catch the Bait Sample in this nice sun too

got a very nice pair on the way :nerd:, feels good and relieving to have these off my list lol

my latest pick up, Got my Banners
tongue.gif

I didnt actually get banners(maybe one day) cause i liked these more. DS no box but for Retail so im deff happy, cool to see theres still ppl out there just trying to help out and not get rich off kicks, got my red toes for retail from him too
smokin.gif

had to catch the Bait Sample in this nice sun too

got a very nice pair on the way
nerd.gif
, feels good and relieving to have these off my list lol
man them snakes just ugh one day I shall have them as well

Back
Top Bottom