The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

the bait snake samples popped up on ebay a couple wks ago and people snatched them up like gold thieves on a prospect claim

I'm still on the hunt for the Burn Rubber Apollos Young joints. Also the Packer Practice part 1 (the all blue upper with the white toe box). i believe those are the part 1's. i have the part 2's (the all red ones)

Think I can trade "Banners" for the "Practice" joints? Look the resell price for "Banner" pair is lower than the "Practice", though.

Think I can trade "Banners" for the "Practice" joints? Look the resell price for "Banner" pair is lower than the "Practice", though.

The resell on the Banners were high the first week. Most who missed out had to "have" them and would pay almost $300 for them. They're slowly dropping in price now (around the $220 - $240 range). They'll go back up again once most of the pairs on the market dry out . That's why the Practice part 1 and 2 are high right now. They came out almost 2 years ago. not many pairs on the market. Be patient though. I found a buyer who sold me the part 2's for retail (worn maybe once or twice, but in my eyes were DS as can be)

Grabbed for $55 at a outlet in PA last weekend

Sup with all these bait samples?
Where r u guys finding the bait samples? Ive trier ebay n nothing :/
Im curious too. I'd never even seen them then all of a sudden people are popping up with them.
the bait snake samples popped up on ebay a couple wks ago and people snatched them up like gold thieves on a prospect claim

lmao word we snatched those Baits with the quickness, as said these popped up a few weeks ago on ebay i too had never seen them or even heard of them untill the auctions. there was a 10.5 which i got and a 12 that Turbo Uno snatched up, pretty sure we got them within the first few hours of the auction :nerd:

i too need the Burn Rubbers, those and UNDFTDs are the last 2 of the expensive pairs on my list unless i can find retail Baits for $250 or less

Last edited:
Easter Questions via Kicksonfire for women and kids

Might cop these for my wife and daughter. Pretty sure my wife may want the Easter Kobe's though. So far Reebok Easter>Nike Easter

Nice execution by Reebok on the Easter Egg concept. They're clean, but I wouldn't cop if released in men sizes.

Last edited:
Not a huge increase for a sample of a pair the typically nets $250+.
I wish I was into sneakers when they dropped. Only good part about 200 pairs is that everyone won't have them. Bad part? $400. I really want them, though. One day. One day.

I wish I was into sneakers when they dropped. Only good part about 200 pairs is that everyone won't have them. Bad part? $400. I really want them, though. One day. One day.

Wait are you talking about the BAIT pair that released or the sample of that pair that's been talked about on the last few pages?

Wait are you talking about the BAIT pair that released or the sample of that pair that's been talked about on the last few pages?
The ones that released. The sample ones are the Black joints that dude posted on this page? THose are dope, too. They dropped yet?

The ones that released. The sample ones are the Black joints that dude posted on this page? THose are dope, too. They dropped yet?
the samples I posted never dropped as far as I know, the bait snakes and bait snake samples are what everyone is talking bout, the released pair had no snake strip on the tongue while the sample that people scooped up did

Anyone know where I can get a size 13 Black/Gold question? Been looking around everywhere and they're all sold out, or they don't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom