The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Joints are trash regardless..

I feel like the Question silhouette simply does not lend itself to some of these (clown) lifestyle colourways. I know there've been a plethora of retro+ colours released over the years but have they ever dropped colourways similar to the JB XI?

Joints are trash regardless..
I feel like the Question silhouette simply does not lend itself to some of these (clown) lifestyle colourways. I know there've been a plethora of retro+ colours released over the years but have they ever dropped colourways similar to the JB XI?
i do believe that their is a concord like one minus the concord but other than that i don't think so

i do believe that their is a concord like one minus the concord but other than that i don't think so

I think I know which one you're talking about - they ought to bring that one back again along with a Black/Red and 'Spacejam' variant.

still don't get what yall were confused about

this happens all the time with sites using sample pics or bad pics
you just basically answered your own question...

the confusion was seeing a pic of a shoe that wasn't the same color --- wasn't even close

and it's not like it was the actual shoe just with a filter .... no filter has ever changed the colors like that

not sure my feels on these... "/

just got delivered today, at a friends house tho (I use her PP) .. so still haven't seen them in person

Last edited:
Look good to me. I saw that other pair on Twitter and I was confused/disappointed but shrugged it off and forgot about it until I saw KATC post the actual pair.

I like the Stashes. Anyone have solid online release info? Reebok.com?

Edit: Chatted with a Reebok.com rep and she straight up was sending me nicekicks and kicksonfire links for info :lol:. Ended with her saying "they" haven't informed the reps whether they're an online release yet.

Last edited:

you mean these?

i thought these question marks were a little closer to the XI's

too bad they were lows

the baits are kind of similar too i guess

Repped for that St. V jersey.^

Alright guys...sorry for the delay...didn't realize these would need signed for so I wasn't able to get them in hand until today.

Make no mistake, there is no tan/khaki on these...the pictures Villa posted were piss poor. It's all shades of blue/grey...the insoles give me a Blue Lob SB type of feel.

Sorry for the iPhone pics, did the best I could (it's cloudy here in NE Ohio today).

I was able to secure a pair through packer.f Judging by the additional pics they definitely look like they came out great. I do however wonder why they took off the ostrich embossed leather and went with the smooth instead.

Repped for that St. V jersey.^

Alright guys...sorry for the delay...didn't realize these would need signed for so I wasn't able to get them in hand until today.

Make no mistake, there is no tan/khaki on these...the pictures Villa posted were piss poor. It's all shades of blue/grey...the insoles give me a Blue Lob SB type of feel.

Sorry for the iPhone pics, did the best I could (it's cloudy here in NE Ohio today).

all the in-hand photos posted before yours cleared that up..

we've all seen them already... appreciate the effort tho

Back
Top Bottom