The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I love my "ghosts of Christmas future" it's a real nice colorway...I should look at what other colorways I want..not too sure If I really want the "lebron" and "kobe"

Contacted Packer to place my pre-order. Rather have peace of mind knowing that its only an in-store release next Friday.

I received and paid my invoice on Friday I just wanted to know if either one of you received a confirmation from packers after you did so pertaining to the security of your pairs

I received and paid my invoice on Friday I just wanted to know if either one of you received a confirmation from packers after you did so pertaining to the security of your pairs

I did not, but I received and paid my invoice later than you did (this morning).

You guys need to chill out - buying online is not a new concept. If they can't fulfill the order you take a refund and move on. There's 'desirable' stuff dropping everyday.

If anyone cares

Based off of what I've seen as far as boutiques getting these, if you really want them you'll get them. More than enough stores are doing phone/online orders.

They're up on reebok.com. Click on the white noises and they show up there. Just got the for 112 shipped because I had a 20% code from my last order.

I just tried the code again to see if it was time use and it is. Sorry

Last edited:
They're up on reebok.com. Click on the white noises and they show up there. Just got the for 112 shipped because I had a 20% code from my last order.

I just tried the code again to see if it was time use and it is. Sorry

Just ordered, I also got 20% off. Thanks for trying though.

Ordered my pair off Bodega last night. They went live at 12:01 am EST. Can't wait for them to get here. Good luck to everyone trying to cop a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom