The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

They have churned out so many Questions since that 're-launch' in '12 that I highly doubt this re-issue of the Red/Blue pairs is going to have any impact. Look no further than those 'limited' Reebok ASG collabs that didn't sell out right away.
true, but honestly it's like Heaven on Earth when I can get a beautifully crafted shoe limited to 1000 pairs (Both Token38 questions), for $40 cheaper than garbage quality jays, and I can cop them at any time.

true, but honestly it's like Heaven on Earth when I can get a beautifully crafted shoe limited to 1000 pairs (Both Token38 questions), for $40 cheaper than garbage quality jays, and I can cop them at any time.

Agreed 1000% my man and I gave you a rep too, but as a Reebok diehard it's annoying to hear that 'new' silhouettes are being cancelled and the same stuff just keeps out over and over.

Agreed 1000% my man and I gave you a rep too, but as a Reebok diehard it's annoying to hear that 'new' silhouettes are being cancelled and the same stuff just keeps out over and over.
Thanks bro, I'll send one your way and yeah I can agree that I'd like to see some new stuff. You can't live off retros forever... (Unless your Jordan)

Finally found a pair of these for a reasonable price. DS and they look pretty damn good for being 15 years old. Don't have the OG box though but I'm excited. Had these back in 7th grade and my mom was like you sure you want to wear yellow shoes to school everyday?

Man oh MAN, I see those Question 2's with the flag on the tongue in the background. Wow!

Anybody know what Packer/SNS are gonna do with the leftover stock from token38? I wanted to get the jacket, shirts and pins and I was dissapointed when they weren't there. Did they give any announcement or anything?

Anybody know what Packer/SNS are gonna do with the leftover stock from token38? I wanted to get the jacket, shirts and pins and I was dissapointed when they weren't there. Did they give any announcement or anything?

Haven't heard anything.

Questions are my new favorite outdoor balling shoe. Love the cushioning. Hope the traction holds up. Don't know why I didn't try them sooner

Questions are my new favorite outdoor balling shoe. Love the cushioning. Hope the traction holds up. Don't know why I didn't try them sooner

My cousin had the white/green/orange pair since they dropped and every weekend since we would ball outside.. He says the still feel good so they'll probably last

Love balling in my "ghosts of Christmas future" but I was so disappointed that I broke the plastic on my left shoe at the very top where you out the laces in...I can still lace them up..but plastic is just there..I think it's my fault though..I pulled to hard to lace them

Love balling in my "ghosts of Christmas future" but I was so disappointed that I broke the plastic on my left shoe at the very top where you out the laces in...I can still lace them up..but plastic is just there..I think it's my fault though..I pulled to hard to lace them

Happened to me on a pair of my Q96 smh.

Suede will be on the lows dropping at FINL here in a few months, leather "Pearlized" will be on the OGs in Feb. 

-Fresh 

I dunno why they even bother with Question RDs - it's basically Reebok's AF1 or AJ1, with at least one or two colorways dropping each month.

Would've loved to hear about Answer III RDs or even the possibility of an Answer II retro.

Back
Top Bottom