The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Ha, no. You are not that lucky my friend 
happy.gif

Just a heads up the concord colorway justo arrived at the outlets so if anyone wants it you should head there. Full size runa at the san ysidro outlets

I saw a FSR of them over the Memorial day weekend, $99 at the outlets. 
Yup, that's what I saw too. Probably will still find a few of these at some Reebok outlets, here in SoCal San ysidro for example.

Just wish there were more classics releases so I can cop the colorway Im chasing Cuz this one didn't own me

I'd copp at the $75 mark so I can hoop in them all out. Just don't look forward to folks calling them fake jordans :lol:

At 75 I would've taken them... but not 100. The colorway doesn't appeal to me that much. If the white/blue with red toes get there by any chance I will pay MSRP. No questions. 2 pairs. One can dream..
tired.gif

Newest pick up!  Not too shabby for $40 shipped.

So has there been any news on the release dates for the low top Questions?  What color toes are they?  Thanks in advance fellas.

How's the heat on those, sorely tempted when I saw the black ones but couldn't pull the trigger.
They're not that bad really.  The comfort is pretty good but I wish Reebok would have inflated the DMX air pockets a little.  Keep checking ebay, that's probably the cheapest spot for them unless you get lucky enough to cop at Ross/Marshalls.  

Last edited:
Been waiting for Packers to drop the price on the Kobe Questions because they have almost a FSR. They removed them from the site yesterday. Not good. Was hoping to get a pair for cheap.

Nightwing2303 likes balling in these, but I don't know. Thinking of buying a pair for nostalgic reasons though.

any of yall hoop in the recent question? last few years or so? I used to hoop in them all the time and they felt great. Haven't gotten a new pair in a min and I'm planning to, if they still have the same engine under the hood. ideas?

any of yall hoop in the recent question? last few years or so? I used to hoop in them all the time and they felt great. Haven't gotten a new pair in a min and I'm planning to, if they still have the same engine under the hood. ideas?
I ball in my black/gold "NYE" questions form late 2012 without any issues. They are pretty comfy and honestly show hardly any signs of use, although if I had a white pair I'm sure that would be different. The NYEs are like tanks

Last edited:

I ball in my black/gold "NYE" questions form late 2012 without any issues. They are pretty comfy and honestly show hardly any signs of use, although if I had a white pair I'm sure that would be different. The NYEs are like tanks
Nice to know, I will give them a try once the outlet lowers the price.

I've been using the Georgetowns the past month. Durability is great. Leather requires a little break in but it's easy if used outdoors.

good looks bros. I used to do work in my black and gold's from like 06. Gonna pick up the red stashs for 80 and ball in them.

Back
Top Bottom