The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I got my pair of Capsule "Wind Chills". I'm gonna go broke this year with this Reebok Question 20 program. I'm over 40 pairs of Questions right now and I'm hitting at least 52 this year, no doubt! Damn that Allen Iverson! Hottest shoe ever, hands down! And these wind chills are nice..I'd like to see Burn Rubber drop another collab.. SNS and Packer better be in on this too.. And I wonder what a powerhouse like Concepts would do to the Question? I'm hopin they drop them Bethel PE's..

I got my pair of Capsule "Wind Chills". I'm gonna go broke this year with this Reebok Question 20 program. I'm over 40 pairs of Questions right now and I'm hitting at least 52 this year, no doubt! Damn that Allen Iverson! Hottest shoe ever, hands down! And these wind chills are nice..I'd like to see Burn Rubber drop another collab.. SNS and Packer better be in on this too.. And I wonder what a powerhouse like Concepts would do to the Question? I'm hopin they drop them Bethel PE's..

Reebok Question collection pic ?

Not much of a Reebok guy (had a bad experience way back) but the leather looks buttery. Under $100 I'll cop.

banners restocked on capsule for $131 shipped el paso :wow:  

couldn't pass that up bought, that's better than the original release price of $160

Sonuvabish... never saw this yesterday, and now only 6.5 & 13 left. I've really, REALLY wanted them for a while now, and don't wanna pay $250+ for 'em. Repped for the heads-up anyway.

Post a pic of the label inside of the tongue and the outsole if you can please.

Here you go

I'm actually in the process of that right now. I'll have it up tonight or tom.... I still need the Bait's, the nuggets alternate, the Isaiah Thomas PE, the black and white patent leather, and a few more. I want them Baseball joints!

So I forgot that I had carted a 10.5 from capsule ... And checked right now and it was still there and it let me place the order .. The website was closed and all on the phone didn't even have a account .. I just went to website and sneaker was there ... Oh well... So that makes 2 questions so far ... Red and whites and capsules

Last edited:
red suede toes, blue toes, NYE, Burn Rubbers, Crocs, black red toe, draft picks

added banners and capsules yesterday, contacted them through email and they credit me back on shipping charge turning it from 2 $32 to just the single shipping charge so i'm super ecstatic

I want blackout undftd, baits and first ballots, pumps

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what SNS and Packer Shoes have in store for us. Also waiting on those Kente Cloth Questions supposedly releasing.

I got shipping notice for windchills and banners today, that's mostly for anyone concerned that the banners seemed to good to be true
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom