The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Pretty cool picture. Iverson wearing the Wind Chills with the 2016 Hall of Fame Finalists
He is the only one in this pic that doesn't give any ****s that day, or at all, ever. 
I respect him for being him, I'm in that same boat as I'm always asked when I'm stop wearing sneakers and start wearing dress shoes.....I got exts
laugh.gif

I respect him for being him, I'm in that same boat as I'm always asked when I'm stop wearing sneakers and start wearing dress shoes.....I got exts
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong I am all for wearing casual clothes 99%of the time, but there is always this 1% when you really need to put on a suit, A.I missed his chance :smile:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong I am all for wearing casual clothes 99%of the time, but there is always this 1% when you really need to put on a suit, A.I missed his chance :smile:
I will only wear a suit when the military makes me
sick.gif

If I'm a rich legend, I'm never dressing up. This is one of the reasons why he's one of my all time favorites.

Checked out the Questions today. Toe looks like ****. Not even pearlized. Almost looks like ostrich print or something. Hexalite is awful. Reebok really ****** these up.

...but AI isn't rich or a legend?
roll.gif
I was just about to say the same thing :))) If it wasn't for Reebok royalties, he would be broke by now, unfortunately. On the flip side, look at Shaq, now that's a business man. 

Last edited:
AI is a legend, not sure how he's not.

He's got money, we'll never know how much. He's far from broke and still a millionaire. Just no one knows how many millions.

30 from Reebok to begin with, but not sure how much is left from it by now, considering all the family, friends and entourage...

I was just about to say the same thing :))) If it wasn't for Reebok royalties, he would be broke by now, unfortunately. On the flip side, look at Shaq, now that's a business man. 

Magic Johnson is the best by far. Michael Jordan has a higher net worth than Johnson but his fortune comes from Nike/JB and he's typically been hands off. Johnson's portfolio on the other hand is far, far diverse and he is hands on.

The toe cap is disgust on those lol. 
If I'm a rich legend, I'm never dressing up. This is one of the reasons why he's one of my all time favorites.

Checked out the Questions today. Toe looks like ****. Not even pearlized. Almost looks like ostrich print or something. Hexalite is awful. Reebok really ****** these up.
Yo, I noticed that as well this past weekend. I'm going to pass for now. Can't believe they weren't pearlized

Back
Top Bottom